- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Quail Publishing (22 Nov. 2013)
- ISBN-10: 0956785174
- ISBN-13: 978-0956785176
- Package Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 0.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 332,637 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Knit to Fit: A Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Perfectly Fitted Knitwear Paperback – 22 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Sharon Brant spent ten years as a Design Consultant and now works as a Retail Manager for Rowan Yarns. She has worked closely with prominent knitwear designers such as Kaffe Fassett and Brandon Mably, and often teaches workshops and provides technical support for up-and-coming designers. Her work has been seen in films including Harry Potter, Batman and Phantom of the Opera. Sharon lives in Hertfordshire with her husband, two children and noisy cat.