- Buy three titles for £24 from the qualifying selection when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Knight Rider: Series 4 [DVD]
|Price:||£10.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Adventure goes into overdrive as the amped fourth and final season of Knight Rider blasts onto DVD! Buckle up with lone crusader Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) and his tricked-out sidekick, K.I.T.T., in all 21 digitally remastered high-octane episodes. From ancient terrorist cults to a deadly bacteria outbreak, Michael and K.I.T.T. are there to put the skids on evildoers wherever they may be.
One of the most popular action shows of the early 1980s, Knight Rider inspired a devoted following because of its high-tech premise and the appeal of star David Hasselhoff. Hasselhoff plays Michael Knight, a former cop who is paired with KITT, an indestructible car with numerous special functions, including artificial intelligence. Michael and KITT roam the country, righting wrongs and stopping criminal plots. This collection includes all the episodes from the fourth season.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The episodes here lack the stories of those in the previous series, as the writers had done it all in the previous series. Adding SPM wasn't enough to give the series a fresh shake up. Although it was a good Idea I feel.
I often wondered if I was actually watching Knight Rider at all, as it turns into pure comedy and a sing-a-long stage show almost. Proper stories are few and far between here, and it feels like it's the end of school and era feel to it for the actors, as it ended up being.
Having said that, there are good episodes in this series, and the actors were well settled and still enjoying their roles. It was just a shame that the writers couldn't deliver enough plots and an explosive finale worthy of such a classic series.
I still love the series though and look back upon it fondly. It's worth getting and completing your collection and reminding yourself how one man made a difference...
This is one of the best experiences I ever had when I was a kid growing up and watching it in the UK !!