Klout Matters: How to Engage Customers, Boost Your Digital Influence--and Raise Your Klout Score for Success Paperback – 1 Oct 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
GINA CARR is an entrepreneur, speaker, and marketing consultant who works with thought leaders to leverage social media marketing for greater influence,profits, and success. She has an MBA from Harvard Business School.
TERRY BROCK is an internationally recognized business coach in the areas of marketing and technology. He is a member of the Professional Speaker Hall of Fame.
Top Customer Reviews
Terry Brock and Gina Carr are two people who not only know how to write a great book, but how to create real relationships and build a "tribe" - a community of people that will enable you to engage and position yourself as the authority in your niche.
This book is not all about Klout scores and numbers, it is about creating a strong influence and real engagement and relationships, which of course also raises your Klout score too.......
What I love about this book is that it is full of actionable, down to earth and proven strategies, ideas and tips that you can pick up and use right away to see a difference and rise above the crowd, stand out amongst the noisy market place and build the all important know like and trust factors that will take you from where you are now to where you want to be.....
I highly recommend this book and know you will gain a ton from picking it up and reading it ..... Carol Dodsley, The Gplus How2Girl, Author of the #1 best selling book A DivaPreneurs Guide to GPlus
Simon Hazeldine bestselling author of "Neuro-Sell: How Neuroscience Can Power Your Sales Success"
I highly recommend it for people trying to understand Klout
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computing & Internet