- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Klarfit Training Bench
|You Save:||£20.00 (20%)|
- Training bench for barbell training and a range of other exercises (leg curls etc) • Leg curler and barbell rack • Max. load capacity: 160kg
- Tough, durable steel frame • Padded, easy to clean/dry PVC leather surface • 3-way adjustable backrest • Skin-friendly, high-density plastic padding with 3cm radius
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Klarfit weight bench is the ideal solution for building upper body strength affordable and at home.
The bench focuses on bench press exercises with its barbell rack and 3-way adjustable backrest.
The backrest features a comfortable, padded surface and offers just the right amount of resistance.
The surface is made out of PVC leather and is very easy to clean, durable and dries quickly.
For extending the focus of your training the Klarfit weight bench also features a leg curler for working
on the leg and glute muscles.
Please note that the bench is supplied as an assembly kit and should take up to 20 minutes to put together.
Please note the bench is not supplied with weights.
• Tough, durable steel frame
• Padded, easy to clean/dry PVC leather surface
• 3-way adjustable backrest
• Skin-friendly, high-density plastic padding with 3cm radius
• Weight bench (assembly kit)
• Surface: 145 x 62cm (W x D)
• Barbell rack height: 103cm
• Long section: 103 x 24cm (W x D)
• Short section: 29 x 25cm (W x D)
• Backrest angle: 3-way adjustable - 25 - 45?
• Padding thickness: 4cm
• Weight: 17kg
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bench comes in a large flat-packed box requiring assembly. Like with most Klarfit products, the assembly is reasonably straight forward, with the included instruction manual guiding you through the various steps, which if followed correctly, will mean that assembly isn't much of a chore (took me around 25 - 30 mins to do).
Whilst putting the various pieces of the bench together, you'll notice how strong and incredibly sturdy the product is. The bench is clearly designed to last, with the various joints and connections bolted together with particularly thick nuts & bolts, and the steel bars used to make-up the bench's main frame - tough, thick and reassuringly solid.
Although the bench is relatively simple in its overall design, it does still offer a couple of different exercises. At the top of the bench you have the barbell rack for your standard weights training (IMPORTANT NOTE: Neither barbell nor the weights come included). You also have an adjustable backrest that can be adjusted to three different heights. At the other end of the bench you have a somewhat basic leg curler, which allows the user to slide whatever weights they want on to the protruding pole and then exercise their leg muscles with whatever weight they have chosen.
The barbell rack also includes safety locks to help prevent your barbells being accidentally knocked off the racks.
I've been using the weights bench reasonably regularly for almost a month now and I have to say that I've been very happy with the item. The faux-leather padded backrest and seat is comfortable and easy to wipe clean / wash. The bench's frame doesn't allow for any wobbling or other such movement - due to its incredibly sturdy design. Although quite basic, the bench also looks good in the household environment, and is sure to last for many many years.
PLEASE NOTE - This product was supplied to me for free for a 100% unbiased review.