Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
KitchenCraft Runner Bean Cutter, 5.5 x 4 x 3 cm (2" x 1.5" x 1")
|Price:||£2.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Slice green beans into thin strips in seconds; this traditional time-saving gadget makes light work of preparing tricky veg
- Simply push your beans through and its sharp blades will cut them into thin French-style strips; suitable for roasts, stir fries and stews
- It's ideal for slicing beans of all sizes, as well as celery and spring onions; the extra-wide design stops them getting stuck
- Made of food-safe ABS plastic and sturdy stainless steel, with a compact design that makes it easy to store in a drawer
- It's easy to clean and comes with a 12 months guarantee
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A kitchen-drawer must-have! Quickly prepares runner beans for cooking - just pull them through the blades to creates neat, evenly sized slices. Stainless steel blades, with an extra wide mouth for ease of use.
From the manufacturer
The definitive kitchenware brand.
KitchenCraft is the definitive kitchenware brand, with more than 1,300 everyday kitchen essentials to help you cook, bake and decorate.
KitchenCraft Runner Bean Cutter (5.5 x 4 x 3 cm)
Slice your runner beans in an instant!
If you’ve ever had to slice runner beans with a paring knife, you’ll know just how much of time-consuming job it is. That’s why KitchenCraft’s runner bean cutter is such an essential tool for bean season. This handy traditional gadget is fitted with sharp stainless steel blades, which cut beans into thin strips in seconds!
To start slicing, simply feed your beans into the mouth, then pull them through from the other side. Its sturdy blades glide through your beans, while its wide mouth ensures nothing gets stuck.
The result? Lovely French-cut beans, ready to add to a stir fry or stew, or serve alongside a roast dinner.
- Measures 5.5 x 4 x 3 cm (2 x 1½ x 1 inches)
Neatly sliced green beans
Great things come in small packages? You bet! This little gadget has a sharp grid that slices your green beans into neat, thin strips that cook fast. It’s ideal for slicing celery and spring onions too.
This runner bean cutter features a wide-mouthed design, which helps you slice larger beans while minimising the risk of blockages that could slow you down.
Safe and simple to use
With its thick plastic case, the bean slicer helps keep your fingers safely away from the sharp blades. Simply feed your beans into the grid, then pull them through to finish. No need to touch the blades at all!
Easy to store
This gadget isn’t going to take up loads of space in your kitchen drawers. In fact, it’ll take up barely any at all! With its compact design this runner bean cutter can easily be stored away for when you next need it.
The definitive kitchenware brand. Since 1850, KitchenCraft has designed, manufactured and supplied thousands of cooking utensils, tools and gadgets, each playing an important role in the kitchens of customers across the UK.
With more than 1,000 products to choose from, there’s always a KitchenCraft product you can rely on - from essentials for every day to the exceptional.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category