- Visit our Kitchen & Home Appliances Store for a fantastic selection of brands and products, all at great prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
KitchenCraft Le'Xpress Induction-Safe Whistling Stovetop Kettle, 2 L (3.5 Pints) - Seashell Cream
- This hob kettle is coated in a vitreous enamel finish in delicious seashell cream; it works elegantly in contemporary or retro kitchens
- You can't beat the beckoning sound of a kettle whistle; when your water's boiled, it sounds out a cheery peep
- This extra-tough kettle is suitable for all heat sources, including induction hobs, AGA and even camping stoves
- With a stay-cool handle and knob, plus a flip-up spout for safe and simple use; capacity: 2 L (3½ pints)
- Comes packed in an elegant gift box, complete with a 10 years guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Prestige Steel Whistling Kettle, 2 L - Almond
Buckingham Retro Induction Whistling Kettle, Stainless Steel, Matt, 3 Litre
Whistling Kettle 3.4 L Stainless Steel Black induction / STOVE TOP
ProCook Stovetop Induction Whistling Kettle 2L Closed Black Handle
Le Creuset Kone Kettle with Whistle, 1.6 L - Almond
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Allsell24 LTD||ProCook||Amazon.co.uk|
|Material||Plastic||Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—||Stainless Steel|
KitchenCraft Le'Xpress Induction-Safe Whistling Stovetop Kettle, 2 L (3.5 Pints) - Seashell Cream.
From the manufacturer
KitchenCraft Le'Xpress Induction-Safe Whistling Kettle (2 L) – Seashell Cream
This induction-safe stovetop kettle takes treasured tea-making traditions, and dresses them up in retro glamour. With its pretty Seashell Cream finish and modernist curves, it looks beautiful in classic and contemporary kitchens. And, of course, it lets out that cheery ‘peep’ that can only mean one thing – the water’s boiled and it’s time to make a brew.
The kettle is designed to be ultra-practical, as well as looking great. It features a vitreous enamel coating, for added toughness, and is suitable for all heat sources, including induction hobs.
- Features a 2 L (3½-pint) capacity
- Measures 22 x 25 cm (8½ x 10 inches)
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Includes full care and use leaflet
- Hand-wash only
Like kettles of a bygone era, this cream-coloured whistling kettle is tough. It’s made of strong steel, and coated with a vitreous enamel finish. This gives it the extra durability needed for everyday use.
With this kettle’s loud whistling spout you’ll always know when the water’s boiled. And when you’re ready to pour, all you have to do is press the button to flip the whistle up and safely out of the way.
Great for induction, AGA* and camping
You can boil the water for a brew on any type of stovetop. Its steel construction makes it suitable for gas and electric hobs, as well as AGA* and other range cookers, and even camping stoves.
Heat-resistant handle and knob
Lifting and carrying this whistle kettle from the stove once it’s boiled is really easy. It has an ergonomic handle that’s heat resistant and always remains cool enough to touch. The knob on its lid is heat resistant too.
Two litre capacity
With its 2 L capacity, this stovetop whistling kettle is great for when you’ve got friends and family round. You can boil water for up to 10 cups of tea or coffee (based on a 116 - 162 ml cup size).
This quirky kettle is full of retro charm, so why not treat a style-conscious, tea-loving friend? It comes packed in a smart gift box, so it’s great for giving. (Or, of course, you could always treat yourself).
KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Whistle Kettles
Like this kettle but prefer another colour? It’s also available in KitchenCraft Le’Xpress’s Chilli Red (KCEKETRED) and Midnight Black (KCEKETBLK) (pictured) tones. Just search for the product codes in the search box to find them.
*AGA is a registered trademark of AGA Foodservice Group PLC.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.Stable shape, there is little danger that the kettle slip, or turn over.
2. Stable, very well made handle, with non-slip grip that prevents heat transferring to the handle. Therefore, you do not feel hot-heat on your hand.
3. Lid (where a black sphere for handling) is also anti-heat transferring material. So you do not feel heat. Very well made. What is fantastic about is the lid not thin, but have thick structure, thus the water inside does not get cold so soon.
4, Lid shut firmly. There is little danger of the lid popping up or slipping, thereby causing hot-water spilling.
5. Whistle part also has a small half-sphere to prevent heat transfer, so that you do not feel heat on your finger. Very well made.
6. Internally, there is a dark-coloured coating so that the rusting and sediment can be prevented.
7. Internal shape at the bottom is slightly shaped as round (half-moon like), and this makes cleaning the hard-to reach area easy. Very well made.
8. Whistle part also shuts firmly, so there is little danger of hot-water rushing out unexpectedly. Very well made.
9. Outside of the pouring part (where the whistle is located), there is 'Max Fill' sign so that you can see the correct water level when filling the cold water.
10. Bottom also painted beautifully, so you can hang this kettle from ceiling, just like some cafeteria or bars do in order to crete visual effect of vibrant kitchen. Very well made.
11. Inside of the kettle, there is an instruction for care and handling. Be sure to take it out and preserve it for reference.
12. 10 year guarantee comes with this.
Provided you take care of this well, this kettle is sure to last years, and provide joyous time for tea, coffee, or chai, or any occasion. SImply so lovely we literally hugged this kettle. If you want this kettle or any kettle to last longer, be sure to use filtered-water only ( tap-water has chemicals in it and cause damage to utensils ), and keep the kettle dry when not using. Where children and seniors or vulnerable adults lives, handling hot water needs to be cautious, and this kettle is very well made to prevent accidents. There is nothing but the praise for this kettle and the desinger who conceived it!
However as far as I am concerned, this kettle is not that good quality wise. When I took it out of the box, the handle immediately stood out as something from a School project. Two days I have had it and its now gone back for a refund. The handle not only shifts from side to side but also started to come away from the kettle. The second issue I had was that the whistle part of it stopped working two days in. The spring clip mechanism started to fail thus making a gap between it and the kettle so air could escape and the kettle no longer whistled. I've seen the same kind of design used in other kettles and it stinks of poor quality. Two stars because the overall look and feel of the kettle is ok.
This is a great quality, smart looking kettle. Super happy. I'm sticking with my whistler. Even the electric Bosch kettle we inherited from dad in law doesn't measure up. There's no doubt, tea tastes better out of the kettle on the hob.
Most recent customer reviews
Looks great, works well.Read more