Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.60 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
KitchenCraft Fluted Metal Tartlet Tins with Loose Bases, 10 cm (Set of 6)
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Bake delicious individual sweet and savoury treats with this set of 6 metal fluted tartlet tins
- With their 10 cm (4") diameter, these tins are great for baking cute mini tarts and quiches to serve at picnics or parties
- Their loose bases make removing your baked tartlets quick and easy, so they stay in perfect shape all the way to the plate
- They have a heat-conductive metal core, and are lined with tin, which is a more effective non-stick surface than stainless steel
- Twelve month guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Six round tins ideal for making individual tartlets, quiches and pastries. Each tin features fluted sides and loose bases to allow easy release.
6 x KitchenCraft Metal Fluted Tartlet Tins with Loose Bases, 10 cm (4")
From the manufacturer
The definitive kitchenware brand.
KitchenCraft is the definitive kitchenware brand, with more than 1,300 everyday kitchen essentials to help you cook, bake and decorate.
KitchenCraft Fluted Tartlet Tin Set (10 cm)
Simple, reliable mini tart moulds for easy everyday baking.
Bake up lovely little treats that look and taste delicious with KitchenCraft’s fluted metal tartlet tins. Ideal for baking individual sweet and savoury tartlets, this set of six tins have a metal core, for even heat conduction, and are lined with tin, which is a more effective non-stick surface than stainless steel. With their fluted sides, your bakes are sure to impress.
- Includes 6 mini tart tins.
- Diameter: 10 cm (4 inches).
- Depth: 2 cm (1 inch).
- Oven safe to 220 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Freezer safe.
- Not suitable for microwave use.
Fantastic for Savoury Bites and Sweet Treats
There’s a huge variety of starters, desserts and light bites you can bake with these fluted tartlet tins. Why not try preparing a batch of cheese and tomato quiches for a picnic? Or Bramley apple tartlets to serve at a dinner party?
Loose Base for Quick and Easy Release
When your tartlets have baked and cooled, you can remove them from these tins really quickly, really easily and without damaging those lovely fluted crusts. They feature removable loose bases. All you have to do is push them up and out. Simple.
The definitive kitchenware brand. Since 1850, KitchenCraft has designed, manufactured and supplied thousands of cooking utensils, tools and gadgets, each playing an important role in the kitchens of customers across the UK.
With more than 1,000 products to choose from, there’s always a KitchenCraft product you can rely on - from essentials for every day to the exceptional.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It would be good to question the whether the product is actually made from Stainless steel or simply of tin plated steel.
[ASIN:B0001IWWUC KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Fluted Tartlet Tins with Loose Bases, 10 cm (Set of 6)]
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have washed and then used them to make some cheesecake. The cheesecake had a metal taste and then when I washed them again it was all rusted. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Ania Goncalves