Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
KitchenCraft Anodised Aluminium Mini Pudding Moulds, 7.5 cm (3”) (Set of 4)
|Price:||£9.59 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.90 (9%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Simple, sturdy pudding moulds - ideal for making lots of hot or cold favourites, from sticky toffee puddings to no-bake cheesecakes
- You get 4 moulds in the set, each measuring 7.5 cm (3") in diameter. They're made of anodised aluminium, which helps cook food evenly
- Quick-release properties make it simple to turn puddings out in 1 piece. They're great for everyday use, and really easy to clean
- You can use them to steam classic sponge puddings, or chill cold bites to set before serving - they're rust resistant and fridge safe!
- Twelve month guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
These quick release individual pudding moulds for hot and cold puddings. Made from aluminium with an anodised coating, the pudding can be quickly and easily released. They are suitable for steaming or oven baking.
4 x KitchenCraft Anodised Aluminium Mini Pudding Moulds, 7.5 cm (3”)
From the manufacturer
The definitive kitchenware brand.
KitchenCraft is the definitive kitchenware brand, with more than 1,300 everyday kitchen essentials to help you cook, bake and decorate.
KitchenCraft Anodised Aluminium Mini Pudding Mould Set (7.5 cm)
Miniature moulds made of anodised aluminium, for even cooking and quick release
There’s nothing better than a delicious dessert after dinner every once in a while, whether it’s a sticky toffee pudding, a strawberry jam sponge or a luxurious crème caramel. With KitchenCraft’s anodised aluminium pudding moulds, it’s easy to bake sweet treats that look and taste delicious.
- Diameter: 7.5 cm (3 inches)
- Depth: 5 cm (2 inches)
- Capacity: 175 ml (6 fl oz)
- Easy to clean
- Grease or line before use
- Not suitable for microwave use
The Benefits of Anodised Aluminium
The pudding moulds are made of anodised aluminium. Anodised aluminium absorbs and distributes heat quickly and evenly, leaving you with a nicely-baked, delicious little pud.
This clever material is totally inert too, so it won’t leave metallic tastes on your food, and it won’t absorb flavours or odours. This means every recipe tastes just like it should.
Rust resistant – ideal for steaming
The moulds are rust-resistant, which makes them ideal for making miniature versions of old steamed favourites – from spotted dick and sticky toffee pudding to strawberry and syrup sponges.
Great for chilled desserts
These pudding moulds are also fridge safe. This means they’re great for creating cold desserts, such as mini cheesecakes, crème caramels or mousses.
With your puddings baked or set, you don’t want to damage them. These mini pudding moulds feature a quick release finish, so they’re easy to turn out onto plates.
The definitive kitchenware brand. Since 1850, KitchenCraft has designed, manufactured and supplied thousands of cooking utensils, tools and gadgets, with each one playing an important role in the kitchens of customers across the UK.
With more than 1,000 products to choose from, there’s a KitchenCraft product you can rely on - from essentials for every day to the exceptional.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
If you are making a cold pudding such as a Summer Pudding, you don't have to line the mould with cling film, when they are ready the puddings just require a slight tap and they fall out. The same applies to hot puddings,such a sponge or fondant, just pour the mixture into the mould, when they're cooked just give them a tap and the pudding comes right out, they are brilliant!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews