- Visit our Cookware Store for great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £2.95 delivery
KitchenCraft Anodised Aluminium Dariole Moulds, 6.5 cm (2.5”) (Set of 4)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Simple, sturdy dariole moulds - ideal for making small sweet and savoury treats, like crème caramels, cheese soufflés or chocolate puds
- You get 4 moulds in the set, each measuring 6.5 cm (2½") in diameter. They're made of anodised aluminium, which helps cook food evenly
- Quick-release properties make it simple to turn puddings out in 1 piece. They're great for everyday use, and really easy to clean
- You can use them to steam classic sponge puddings, or chill cold bites to set before serving - they're rust resistant and fridge safe!
- Twelve month guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Tala Pudding Moulds
Homgaty 10 Pack Mini Aluminium Pudding Basins Moulds, Nonstick Pudding Cups Egg Tart Mold for DIY Cooking
Arga - Pudding Moulds - Stainless Steel - Set of 12 - Ø 7 cm
Cooks Nest Moulds Dariole
Wilton Kingsize Six Hole Muffin Tin
|Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||£1.95||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Happy eTrade||Space Home||Bakewell Cookshop||Amazon.co.uk|
Kitchen Craft Set of Four Anodised Aluminium 6.5cm Dariol Moulds
4 x KitchenCraft Anodised Aluminium Dariole Moulds, 6.5 cm (2.5”)
From the manufacturer
The definitive kitchenware brand.
KitchenCraft is the definitive kitchenware brand, with more than 1,300 everyday kitchen essentials to help you cook, bake and decorate.
KitchenCraft Anodised Aluminium Dariole Mould Set (6.5 cm)
Miniature moulds made of anodised aluminium, for even cooking and quick release
How do you make flawlessly formed little sponge puddings and savoury nibbles? Try KitchenCraft’s anodised aluminium dariole moulds, and you’ll be baking impressive miniature treats in no time.
This pack features four dariole moulds, also known as English madeleine cases. Each one measures 6.5 cm (2½ inches) in diameter, making them great for special sweet treats like chocolate volcanoes, chocolate fondants and crème custards. They’re good for mini savoury bites too, such as individual terrines or soufflés.
- Diameter: 6.5 cm (2½ inches)
- Depth: 5.5 cm (2 inches)
- Capacity: 100 ml (3½ fl oz)
- Easy to clean
- Grease or line before use
- Not suitable for microwave use
The Benefits of Anodised Aluminium
The dariole moulds are made of anodised aluminium. Anodised aluminium absorbs and distributes heat quickly and evenly, leaving you with a nicely-baked, delicious little pud.
This clever material is totally inert too, so it won’t leave metallic tastes on your food, and it won’t absorb flavours or odours. This means every recipe tastes just like it should.
Rust resistant – ideal for steaming
The moulds are rust-resistant, which makes them ideal for making miniature versions of old steamed favourites – from spotted dick and sticky toffee pudding to strawberry and syrup sponges.
Fridge safe – great for savoury mini bites
You can use these moulds to make creative starters. They’re safe to go in the fridge, so you can allow your terrines or stacks to set flawlessly before serving them.
With your puddings baked or set, you don’t want to damage them. These mini pudding moulds feature a quick release finish, so they’re easy to turn out onto plates.
The definitive kitchenware brand. Since 1850, KitchenCraft has designed, manufactured and supplied thousands of cooking utensils, tools and gadgets, with each one playing an important role in the kitchens of customers across the UK.
With more than 1,000 products to choose from, there’s a KitchenCraft product you can rely on - from essentials for every day to the exceptional.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 209 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.