- Product Dimensions: 22.1 x 35.8 x 35.3 cm ; 11 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 11 Kg
- Item model number: K45SSWH
- ASIN: B00004SGFW
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 July 2004
- Average Customer Review: 348 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 460 in Business, Industry & Science (See Top 100 in Business, Industry & Science)
KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer - White
|Price:||£309.70 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Direct drive motor with 10 speeds
- Enhanced planetary action
- Tilt mixer head
- Beater, wire whisk, dough hook and 4 L bowl
- 2 years warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
KitchenAid Classic Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
So much more than a mixer. Designed for high-performance home mixing, this outstanding food preparation machine gives fantastic results time after time. The 4.3-litre stainless steel mixing bowl with 10 speeds easily mixes, kneads and whips your favourite ingredients. For even more versatility, the power hub is designed to use the motor’s power to operate optional attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more. This fabulous mixer makes light work of cake, batters, sponges and meringues, thanks to a direct motor, whisk beater and dough hook.
Every item in the KitchenAid Collection is assembled by hand from reassuringly solid die-cast metal parts, receiving the individual attention to detail vital to ensuring top performance and quality. KitchenAid stands for beautiful design, reliability, efficiency and effectiveness, built to look and feel good, but also built for function and hard work.
- 4.3 L tilt-head stand mixer
- Robust, stable and durable full metal construction and a smooth rounded design that is easy to use and clean.
- Direct drive guarantees silence, reliability and long life, while its original planetary action provides fast and thorough mixing.
- Smooth, rounded tilt-head design. Elegant, easy cleaning and usage.
- Single attachment hub for ease of use and versatility, with a wide choice of optional accessories
- Tilt head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe
- Locking the head into place during operation keeps the beater in close contact with the bowl and working efficiently
- Full metal construction, robust, stable and durable
- Comes with perfect selection of accessories: beater, dough hook, wire whisk, 4.2-litre stainless steel bowl and pouring shield
- 1 x Mixer
- 1 x Bowl 5K45SB--brushed stainless steel 4.3 L bowl without handle, to prepare any food type. Dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean-up.
- 1 x Dough hook K45DH--in aluminium and anti-stick nylon coated. Dishwasher safe.
- 1 x Wire whisk K45WW--6-wire whisk made of stainless steel wires and aluminium head. Not dishwasher safe.
- 1 x Flat beater K45B--in aluminium and anti-stick nylon coated. Dishwasher safe.
- 1 x Instruction book
- H 35.3 X W 35.8 X D 22.1
- Product weight: 10.5 Kg
- Wattage: 275 W
- Barcode: 5413184201609
Max Capacity Per Food Type:
- Flour: all-purpose flour 875 g, whole wheat flour 625 g
- Egg white: 12 (medium)
- Whipped cream: 1 L
- Cake: 2.5 Kg
- Mashed potatoes: 2.9 Kg
From the manufacturer
The KitchenAid Classic Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer has the power and capacity for all of your everyday mixing tasks. Easily make your favorite cakes and multiple batches of cookie dough with stainless steel mixing bowl.
With 10 speeds, the stand mixer will quickly become your kitchen’s culinary center as you mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease. And, for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
With the ability to turn your mixer into much more than just that with its compatibility with a wide choice of attachments and accessories the Classic Mixer from KitchenAid is not just a purchase it is an investment.
Dip your toe into the world of KitchenAid and in no time at all you will find yourself immersed in the wide product range that the KitchenAid family has to offer.
The first mixer and how the brand was born
Almost a century ago, Herbert Johnson invented another miraculous machine that was going to revolutionise the lives of cooking experts and gourmets: The H5, the first household eggbeater.
While testing it, the wife of one of the company directors unknowingly invented the brand name when she exclaimed "I don't care what you call it, it's the best kitchen aid I've ever had". KitchenAid was born. Over time, inspired by the professional world, the brand has never stopped inventing and improving innovative solutions for gourmets and cooks.
The iconic design of the stand mixer makes it an extension of your hands, your imagination, your skill. Together with its versatility and flexibility, it can inspire and help you to create something truly special - every time.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kitchenaid Classic Stand Mixer in White. This Kitchenaid mixer does not disappoint. I run a small cafe/bakery from home, and have been using this machine almost every second day... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ruth N
The KitchenAid mixer has developed mechanical problems after a year; even though it is has very little use. Read morePublished 1 month ago by kilkenny girl
This item was a replacement as the first was damaged. This was also damaged, won't be ordering another!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
What can you say, it's a KitchenAid. It's everything I ever wanted in a mixer.
It does produce a lot of heat when used for longer periods, for example when making Italian... Read more