on 15 August 2010
I bought these to make individual cheesecakes and they are absolutely perfect for the job. After leaving to set in the fridge the cheesecake slips out of the rosti ring easily and they can be cleaned in the dishwasher too!
on 13 February 2013
Although these 7cm rings are of good quality, the picture is full of THE WHOLE FAMILY of available sizes so it's easy to not 'really think' about what you are paying for. You get TWO rings for your money therefore the picture (as it's a general picture of a bunch of these rings) may lead you to believe you are getting the whole set. Maybe it's my bad or the fact that it should simply show you a picture of what you're buying rather than the whole range available with no reference to the sizes in the picture.

Again. The product is quality but don't be deceived by the picture as it's NOT what you are paying for, if you think you're getting the whole set, x2 then you'll be disappointed..

UPDATE. Just noticed that the company has changed the picture to just include the items you think you are being sold rather than the whole range (x2). I'd therefore be willing to increase my rating to a 3* rating. So I will... but for the money, these still work out at being a bit expensive so i'd have a good look around before you commit..
on 21 February 2013
I know it says in the title, I know that there is a review that warns you you only get 2 and I know that they are actually a great product but I am pissed off that the picture has a family of rings displayed.

Still a great product, just be aware you only get 2.
on 3 June 2013
Just the thing for making individual puds. A great product which shouldn't lose its colour or mark easily. It arrived well before the estimated date of delivery too!
on 9 October 2012
Very pleased with this purchase. I wanted them to make individual cheesecakes and these worked very well. The quality of the item was very good.
on 3 July 2013
great for doing cheesecakes and using for cutting out pastry a very handy great for anything and doing eggs in a frying pan
on 11 May 2013
they do the job they were designed to do what more is there to say. I don't have five more words to say about this product.
on 24 May 2013
I had been looking for these for some time and these have been very useful in the presentation of the meal
on 14 June 2013
The product is good but a little on the small side, the picture gives an impression of them being bigger.
on 30 March 2012
I'm looking for a tall ring with a small diameter. Is this the one, I don't know. The picture show 4 types of ring and the title and discription of the item says 7 cm, and that's all. Is it the height, or diameter, is it both. Having read the whole advert I am none the wiser, so I pass on. Shame.
55 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse