on 27 August 2015
Ok, I'll hold my hands up and be honest, I'm one of those cooks, who loves to show off my bakes, but also loves to find the easiest, cleanest, quickest method of doing so....that's right...I'm a bone idle cook..and proud of it! Imagine my delight when I read tons of feedback on this product, surely I can't be reading right..people are saying it's a god send! And you know what? They're all right! I used this today, to make my usual cheat 5 minute prep 3 ingredient scones and I've just taken them from the oven, and voila...no sticking cakes to baking trays, the scones simply glided off the baking sheet and were eaten by everyone in minutes. A quick wash through (literally no scrubbing involved) and the sheet was ready to go for another batch. 5 stars for the product, 1 star for the amount of weight I'll now be putting on, due to the ease of product and scope of new cakes I can now bake! :)
3 people found this helpful
on 6 December 2016
This was recommended by my mother who is an excellent cook. It is a very useful thing to have in the kitchen and will definitely save money in the long run as I can keep reusing it for baking. It is also better for the environment as I don't have to throw away loads of baking paper. It is very simple to clean: I can either wipe down with a damp cloth, or even put it in the dishwasher! It's a good size and fits a large baking tray, or I can fold it for smaller trays. It's an excellent buy.
on 6 August 2016
Excellent baking sheet and so good that I've ordered a couple more! Was curious to see if it would help cooking frozen fish (as you do!) so after the initial wash i cooked a couple of fillets in breadcrumbs and I was amazed at how easy it was to take the cooked fish off the sheet and onto the plate. When I've cooked in the oven in the past I've always had trouble with the fish sticking but not this time. Now looking forward to baking cookies! The great thing about this sheet is that you can cut it to size and use over and over!
on 20 October 2016
So bad! Shocked by the way it was presented. Just a piece of nonstick paper cut UNEVENly by scissors, folded in 4 and chucked in a sandwich bag! Seriously! To give some credit it was non stick however it hasn't lasted 3-4 hand washes leave it alone the dishwasher. It had so many tears and had to be binned. Ridiculous..
on 1 May 2014
I ordered this Baking Sheet as I was sometimes having trouble getting my cookies off the baking tray. The item arrived quickly and was as described. The Baking Sheet was a good price compared to other sites I had looked on and looks just as good as the others. I like the item and would use the seller again
3 people found this helpful
on 21 December 2015
Does what it says on the tin. Reusable non stick baking sheet - I cut it to size and it lines one of my baking pans and it has revolutionized baking things that typically stick. Very easy to clean - I just give it a quick scrub with a brush in soapy water.
on 14 October 2016
Excellent! love this stuff and great when cut to size for my brownie tin. annoyed though as a colleague threw it away thinking it was rubbish!! so i shall order another soon :)
on 7 October 2015
I used this product for over 1.5 years now. Still going great in my oven. I use it at the base of my oven to catch any drops and crap, cleaning it at least once a month with simple washing up liquid and sponge wipe. Definitely worth the price.
on 23 March 2014
I adore using these sheets, not only does nothing stick to them when baking, but they negate the need for extra icing sugar / vegetable lard when working with fondant. This is not the first time I have purchased one of these and am happy to continue buying these rather than more expensive version.
on 30 September 2013
I didn't know you could get these until I attended a cookery course with my Son... We saw them on the course, ordered it that day using the Prime service and it arrived the next day. Its made making cookies with my kids much easier. Before I was always having to pick the supposed non-stick baking paper off the back of the cookies! well now I don't have to anymore!