on 25 January 2017
As someone who has had to clean blended liver from the ceiling I desperately needed something that I could use to protect my surroundings when I was making my dog's treats. This splatter guard is such a simple but genius solution. Worked a treat as there has not been a trace of disgusting stuff while I blend meats and it's so easy to scrape the mess the splatter guard catches and put it back into the bowl. Easily cleaned and seems to be pretty durable too. Love it.
3 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2018
The clear plastic is clear. I can easily see the mix. And whilst not stopping 100% of the fine stuff like icing sugar, it definitely makes a significant difference to the amount of mess I make!
Definitely a worthwhile purchase.
on 2 June 2017
This is a great product for stopping flour and batter flying over the place when you're mixing up a bowl of ingredients with an electric whisk.
Put this on top of the bowl and you can mix as fast as you like, also the blue rubber in the centre that you put the whisk through will scrape the batter off of the whisk as you take it out.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 June 2017
Really does the trick.
I was becoming fed up with an icing sugar cloud whenever I made butter icing. Put whisks through middle of this and it prevents this from happening.
on 16 February 2017
Great to use either as a microwave cover plate or for splash protection when blending. Love it for both and easy to keep clean too.
on 24 January 2015
Excellent to use to prevent splashes and dry ingredients flying all over everywhere, when using a hand mixer. Put the beater through first, then attach the beaters to the mixer!
3 people found this helpful
on 5 July 2016
Great idea and does avoid redecorating the kitchen with all kinds of batter. But I found that it was difficult to move a hand mixer around while using the screen. However it is still very useful andIi will be using it.
on 29 July 2016
I use this with my Bamix hand blender and it works flawlessly to prevent bits of processed food being sprayed all over the place.
on 12 May 2018
Not good wouldn't recommend looses shape. Now looks like a sun hat
on 30 August 2016
Excellent product, works perfectly highly recommended.