on 10 February 2015
It works well and doesn't overhang the frying pan or pot I'm using it on. helps to stop overspills and stops me getting splashed when frying eggs.
Which is what i bought it for. :-) Also stops splashes when deep frying things like falafel or tempura.
on 9 August 2017
Just what we wanted but now proved even more great vaule as the omelet pan we brought it for lost it non stick so we purchase another one, and this guard fits as snug as bug as in rug.
on 17 December 2017
Good. Couldn't see these in hardware shops and big splatter guards no good for small pans. These good price and do what we need
on 8 March 2017
It kinda does the job but would be better if it had a support opposite the handle so you could position it properly over the frying pan. As it is it either falls into the pan or you have to have it overlapping the side which means it then does not fully cover the pan.
on 10 May 2017
This one actually came as the right size and it sturdy. I need a good 24 inch one. It doesn't stop all splashes but I guess these don't (if someone finds one please tell me!)
on 15 January 2018
Hmm, what can one say about this guard other than it does the job and seems to be well made. So thank you.
on 25 September 2017
A touch flimsy and a tad too light in weight for sitting over my small frying pan. That apart I've no serious problem with it.
on 13 October 2015
Ideal for small frying pan, for one egg as I live on my own, to use to use my larger pan but it was a waste of space.
on 12 April 2018
Does the job but it's not easy to clean. Even the dishwasher doesn't manage it sometimes.
on 9 April 2018
Great price for a quality product. Would definitely buy again.