Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
+ £1.60 UK delivery
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Garlic Press - Orange
|Price:||£9.78 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Stainless steel grid and pressure plate makes light work of crushing garlic
- Produces finely crushed garlic, perfect for seasoning and cooking
- Features an ergonomically designed handle made from high quality cast metal for maximum durability
- Handle's soft touch finish reduces the strain from pressing and crushing
- Simple to clean, comes with a five year guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Making crushing garlic quick, easy and colourful. This garlic press with ergonomically designed soft touch handle is sure to brighten up your kitchen. It also features a durable stainless steel grid and is self-cleaning.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The comfortable handles are so easy to squeeze and the press is really efficient. It crushes virtually all of the garlic clove in one go and, if there is any residue, you just push it down into the press and squeeze again. Done in seconds!
It's reliable and no problem at all to clean. This is a well-made gadget and worth every penny.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it! Really easy to clean. Works really well and very solid. Colour is perfect. Very pleased with my purchase.Published 5 months ago by mihaela enache
this is the 3 rd garlic press i ve ever used. it s fantastic!!!! worth the price. better pay £10 for this than £2-3 and pack your nerves up.Published 5 months ago by Alexandra Lupu
After using my cousins, I decided to stop chopping and get my own.
My cousins left no remaining bits of garlic as it all got pressed through. Read more
Much better than some presses as I don't have to keep opening and moving the remaining garlic around to press again. Very sturdy and little wastagePublished 9 months ago by Emma