Customer reviews

Style: Kitchen Craft|Change

on 3 March 2017
Excellent quality item. It works perfectly to make poached eggs. I used a spary oil (1cal per spray) and I find 2 spays per egg holder allows them to slip out very easiliy. Boil a kettle and pour the water in to speed the cooking process up.
on 29 November 2015
Very disappointed with this. It is useless apart from the fact it is suitable for induction hobs. I used it for the first time today only to find that steam escapes out of the lid in two places (over the handle making it hot and on the opposite side). I thought it was the insert so rotated it but that did not help, it still leaked in the same places. The eggs cooked unevenly. I am not sure but I think the pan is not quit a perfect shape as the insert moves about quite a bit, or the lid s not a perfect, but either way this pan is rubbish and I would not buy from this seller again. Had I used the pan as soon as I got it I would have sent it back. There cheaper ones on the market which would probably do a better job, just as my old one did but it is not suitable for induction. If you do buy one of these check it out right away!
on 21 October 2016
Very happy initially... until after a few months I found that the egg holders chip quite easily.
on 14 August 2017
This is worth the money. I know it is only an egg poacher but it's a great egg poacher. I have done both medium and large eggs in there and four minutes is perfect for medium and about 30 seconds longer for the large. You don't need much water at the bottom of the pan and I see some people have had problems with water coming through the holes in the poacher....I think it is because there was too much water in 1.5cm max. Love it
on 24 July 2017
I don't often right a review. I normally leave it to everyone else but had to this time. Wow absolutely amazing. Made 2 poached eggs within 10 minutes after pan being delivered. Best poach eggs I have ever had. 10/10.
I boiled water for about 5 minutes then wiped cups with a bit of Marge. Put in pan with lid over and about 3 mins later had the perfect poach eggs and they just slid out of the cups. Highly recommend paying the extra money
on 4 July 2017
I have now used this many times, and am delighted with it. It comes up looking good after washing, and the deep pan means there's less risk of water running dry or overflowing. Eggs cook well in the metal holders, about 5 minutes, and clean well , though I always lightly butter them. If ever I had to buy another egg poacher, this would be my choice. Best I've ever used.
on 8 June 2017
What can I say about an egg poacher? It's fit for purpose and does a great job of poaching eggs without sticking to the cups. Cost of pan was reasonable and is of a good quality. Very pleased with the purchase.
on 5 June 2017
Good but a bit fiddly. You have to time the eggs properly or they come out raw! Once you get the knack though it's a good pan. Would recommend.
on 27 July 2017
Really poor quality. Incredibly hot pan handle, the lid also extreamly hot to pick up and very sharp edging to the egg cup holder. The eggs stick to the cups even after applying butter, poor non-stick quality. I'm looking to return this pan.
on 22 July 2017
So much better than my old poachers which were never deep enough and the water would boil out and spill
over. Eggs slide out easily when I rub butter on to the poachers themselves and also take a large egg..