KitchenCraft Ceramic Baking Beans for Pastry, 500 g (1 lb)
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change

on 12 May 2014
Needed these for a while but always made do, so buying these I was not sure if it was worth it, I was so wrong the difference they have made by flattening my tarts to a perfect shape with no puff is worth every penny, which I giggle as I say as they really are such a bargain, they cover my 6 small tart tins at once, they arrived in perfect condition and bonus the tub is so thick it can be kept for there storage so no extra expense, highly recommend these and the company.
on 8 December 2017
The beans arrived in a storage tub that is re-usable. There is enough beans to fill a quiche tin. They are way to use and they cool quickly. They can be cooled down quickly and washed in cool water and put back in storage tub for next time.
on 3 November 2017
The tub is not enough to cover my 10 inch quiche tin. They don't seem heavy enough either, ny pastry still rising ☹️. Tesco does much larger tub for cheaper
on 18 September 2017
Does what it says on the tin! Word of advise, wash them first before use, as they are very dusty and dirty when they arrived
on 4 February 2015
Great for using in flans and tarts etc. Enough in the jar to use on one regular sized flan / tart at a time.
Only downfall is that after purchase, I saw these same baking beans in Home Bargains for half the price.
on 5 November 2016
Good value. Always wanted to try them as have managed without for over fifty years. Pastry still needs five minutes without the beans to dry it out.
on 2 April 2015
Haven't used these yet, but they look like they will do the job. Saw these 'by accident' on Amazon, and glad I purchased them because it will save me from having to use dried beans, which never work properly so my pastry cases are always bumpy and mis-shapen.
on 15 December 2015
These are really easy to use. There's plenty in the tub to fill a larger sized flan or pie dish. I have so far used them in 6 tarlet tins and it filled them up with lots to spare. Very pleased with the purchase!
on 29 July 2017
Didn't crack when I dropped a few on the floor and are great for blind baking.
on 27 May 2017
The beads work well. I am just working out the technique for washing them after use

See one answered question