Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £2.00 delivery
Kitchen Craft Round Metal Biscuit/Pastry Cutters with Storage Tin (Set of 11)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Create precisely cut jam tarts, canapés, scones and mince pies - as well as decorations to go on top - with these round metal cutters
- Unlike some plastic cutters, they won't 'smoosh' the dough as they cut, so your biscuits and tarts get a perfectly round look
- Lipped edges for extra stability and an easy grip. They're so simple to operate, you can even use them to introduce kids to baking
- Includes 11 sturdy metal cutters in sizes 2 cm (1") through to 9 cm (3½"). They nest perfectly into a handy metal tin, with plastic lid
- Twelve month guarantee
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
KitchenCraft Round Metal Biscuit / Pastry Cutters with Storage Tin (Set of 11)
Make beautifully round shaped biscuits with this cookie cutter set from Kitchen Craft. The different sizes of cutters can be interlaced to maximise dough to make lots of delicious cookies and biscuits which you can then decorate with icing for a finishing touch. The cookie cutters can be hand washed and used time and time again to make your favourite biscuits.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
The definitive kitchenware brand.
KitchenCraft is the definitive kitchenware brand, with more than 1,300 everyday kitchen essentials to help you cook, bake and decorate.
KitchenCraft Set of 11 Nesting Pastry / Cookie Cutters in Storage Tin (Plain)
If you love to bake cute, decorated mince pies, impressive fondant-topped cakes or classic crumbly biscuits, this set of 11 metal pastry cutters will quickly become an essential in your kitchen!
The larger cutters can be used to make sweet individual jam tarts, and the smaller ones are perfect for cutting through royal or fondant icing to add delicate finishing touches to cakes and biscuits.
Complete with a handy metal storage tin and a clear plastic lid- so you can quickly identify them in your collection- these biscuit cutters provide a precise cut every time and can be nested together to store away, ready for your next baking spree!
- Includes 11 round dough cutters, plus a storage tin
- Cutters range in size from 2 cm (1 inch) to 9 cm (3½ inches)
- Metal tin with plastic lid measures 10 cm (4 inches) in diameter
- Child safe under adult supervision
These cutters are made of robust metal, to ensure that you get clean-cut round shapes every time you use them – unlike some plastic ones that end up spreading the mixture rather than cutting it. If cared for properly, these handy little tools are very long lasting.
Although they have a highly defined edge to cut precisely and easily, there are no sharp corners for you to hurt yourself on. A lipped edge also makes them easy to grip and operate. They’re so safe and simple to use, you can even use them to introduce kids to baking.
These baking cutters are just perfect for cookies, tarts and sugarcraft. But that’s not all – you can also use them shape rice, mashed potato, salad and more. Great for separating food for fussy eaters, or creating attractive plates for dinner parties.
The definitive kitchenware brand. Since 1850, KitchenCraft has designed, manufactured and supplied thousands of cooking utensils, tools and gadgets, each playing an important role in the kitchens of customers across the UK.
With more than 1,000 products to choose from, there’s always a KitchenCraft product you can rely on - from essentials for every day to the exceptional.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One fell into a bowl on my drying rack with a small puddle in the bottom for a few hours and the cutting edge produced a little rust. Though all the rust on the cutter wiped away easily, I'd recommend wiping dry and putting them straight away. I don't think I'd risk dishwashing them.
Again, I haven't used these for pastry, however I imagine if these cutters held up to the book I forced them through then they ought to carve through a bit of shortcrust (or whichever pastry you intend them for) quite easily.
Also I didn't expose them to water at all, so I cannot comment on the rust problem experienced by the other users here.
I give 4 stars, would be five for their book cutting ability, but these are for pastry, so stars and an assumption of quality is the best I can provide,
Most recent customer reviews