Kitchen Countdown Timer - Hours & minutes - large display and loud alarm - don't let your food burn again!
- Hours Minutes & Minutes & Seconds Timer
- Large digital display and extra loud alarm.
- Supplied with 1 x AAA battery.
- Brand New - Now Features Hours - Minutes & Seconds
- Hours Minutes & Minutes, Seconds Timer
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Large digital display with extra loud alarm. Countdown in minutes and seconds and Hours & minutes.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Do be aware that it times in hours and minutes, not minutes and seconds. It will time intervals of up to 19 hours and 59 minutes, but if you need an accuracy of fractions of a minute this won't be for you. Otherwise, it's great and warmly recommended.
Update January 2015: I just thought I'd add that after three and a half years of continuous use several times a day in a busy kitchen with the knocks, drops and other mishaps that implies, this timer is still going strong. I'm still very pleased with it - it was an excellent purchase.
January 2016: Another year, another update. It's still getting all the hammer of a busy kitchen and still working perfectly!
This is ideal. You can set it to hours and minutes OR minutes and seconds (there's a small switch on the back), so you can use it for anything from timing an egg to a slow-roast joint. It's straightforward to operate and reset and the alarm is loud and clear.
If you hold the buttons down, the figures advance quickly, so you don't have to keep pressing the buttons. It's sturdy and lightweight and as a small stand so you can prop it up on a surface. It does the job perfectly.
Anyway, I mainly wanted this because of the seconds feature and ease of use (by looking at the picture on here)). But what I found is that it's had a good amount of thought put into it and keeps getting better. Here's why:
1. Nice clear screen
2. Easy to reset to zero - hold 2 buttons
3. Clip on back will clip to belt / apron
4. Clip on back is also magnetic so stick it to your oven / fridge
5. Clip on back is also a stand so pull it out and leave it on the worktop
6. I think it's loud enough but if you're upstairs and come down to hear it going off, it also starts a counter so you know how long it's been going for
7. You can also use it as a stop watch and count up rather than down.
8. Never needed to read the instructions, but then again I'm a man and was never going to in the first place :-)
If I lose it or break it, I'll be buying a new one on Amazon straight away.
Don't do what I did and put it in your wish list, just add it to your basket.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I cant understand why it is such a quite alarm, if I am in another room next to the alarm I cant hear it at all.Published 4 months ago by David J.
Excellent timer. The warning bleeps at 10 and 5 minutes to go are most useful.Published 6 months ago by CRW
I bought this timer for my class at school. It's loud enough to hear in a classroom setting. A large display is helpful from a distance.Published 6 months ago by Caroline
I agree with others who say that the alarm is not very loud,it can not be heard with cooker hood on,also only counts down in hours and minutes not minutes and seconds but counts up... Read morePublished 7 months ago by J. Cole