- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Highly polished 925 sterling silver drop earrings
- Blue Topaz stones
- Hook wire drop
- Presented in a luxury hinged gift box
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Kit founded the Kit Heath jewellery business at the tender age of 18, inspired by childhood memories of playing with his Grandfathers' precious gemstones and his school metalwork teacher, who taught Kit to make jewellery and inspired his imagination and entrepreneurial spirit. With his youthful enthusiasm for jewellery, Kit sought a free and abundant supply of silver and discovered the family candlesticks in a cupboard at home. It wasn't until the following Christmas that the misdemeanour was discovered - his parents have only just forgiven him. In his early twenties Kit bought a jewellery shop in North Devon and would leave his young teenage sister Katie to run the shop during the week, while he went off selling designs to jewellers. Kit would park his VW Camper overnight at beaches in the south of England, designing jewellery in the evenings and surfing in the mornings! The business rapidly grew, with Kit and Katie sharing a common goal to create a national jewellery business based on beautifully designed jewellery inspired by the Devon coastline. The business that was once run out of Kit's VW Camper, has now become an internationally recognised, quintessentially British jewellery brand.
Luxury gift box