|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£50.33 & FREE Delivery in the UK. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||£14.67 (23%)|
- Yelinda handbag (across body) by kipling. With a front pocket and two main zipped compartments, the yelinda is an all-around winner when it comes to practical storage options. With two ways to carry, this bag is twice as nice.
- Adjustable shoulder strap (65cm - 148cm) - zipped pocket at front - dual compartments contain:<ul> - zipped pocket - phone slip pocket - pen loop - clipped key chord - - kipling furry monkey -
- Inner Material: Textile
- Closure: Zip
- Adjustable shoulder strap (65-148 cm)
- Zipped pocket at front
- Dual compartments contain: zipped pocket, phone slip pocket, pen loop and clipped key chord
- Furry Kipling monkey keyring
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Yelinda handbag (across body) by kipling. With a front pocket and two main zipped compartments, the yelinda is an all-around winner when it comes to practical storage options. With two ways to carry, this bag is twice as nice.
Top Customer Reviews
It has heaps of room inside. There are two main big compartments, and the outer zipped section. So plenty of storage space and the outer pocket is great to slip my phone into for easy access.
The shoulder strap is easily adjustable and can be made pretty long if required. The bonus is that there is also a handle, so the bag is pretty versatile.
Although there is plenty of room in this bag, it doesn't feel or look like it is too massive in bulk.
When this arrived, it was smaller than I had expected. However, in true Kipling fashion, it's a tardis of a bag.
There is a small zipped compartment at the front; ideal for easy access to a tube/rail pass, office pass, etc. The rest of the bag is split into two separate full size individually zipped compartments. The back one can take an iPad mini easily, and also includes an internal zipped pocket and keyring. The front compartment has a phone pouch and pen holder. The rest of it is big enough to hold an umbrella, wallet, small makeup bag and specs. Even with all this in it, the bag doesn't feel full. I like the fact that the compartments are separated in this way; makes it easier to organise your stuff.
I love Kipling bags because they so well designed and durable; you can chuck them in the washing machine and the crinkly nylon comes out like new. But most of all I love them because they are vegetarian. I really don't want to carry my bits around in the remains of a poor dead cow! I don't know why Kipling don't use this as a selling point. More and more people are choosing not to buy leather these days, and there aren't that many good quality 'man'made fabric bags around.
A couple of months on and I have bought another Yelinda bag. I have got used to the zips and I am thinking of buying another yelinda. I have found the bag has loads of room when I go to visit the grandchildren, and I manage to fit my kindle, my ipad mini and all my usual bag items in. Lovely bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My very very favourite Kipling bag ever and my first. Sorry to see they have stopped doing them. If anyone knows where I can get another feel free to get in touch.Published 3 months ago by carol duncan
Very pleased with product, storage good, without being too big, would recommend.Published 5 months ago by Jan
Excellent product as having a bag with both the cross body strap and the hand hold is just what I wanted, as it is very practical. It is difficult to find such good bags. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Kris