Colour: Sandy Camel|Change
Price:£11.99 - £22.00

on 3 January 2014
This purse is very nice but very small! Ended up giving it to my 7 yr old daughter as couldn't fit all my bits in it! There is no compartment for ur paper money so u have to squash it in elsewhere! Ideal for a night out purse tho!
on 2 July 2014
If you want a small purse to organize cash and cards, with room bus pass or oyster card this is great. I use a wheelchair and like a small cross-body bag. I have the Kipling Dee bag which is a Tardis, carrying everything I need day to day. I needed a small purse to go in as my lovely Tula fits but takes up too much room. This is ideal and a great price by being selective as to colour.
on 17 April 2013
Well made as all Kipling bags are. Small enough to fit in smallest handbag but lack of compartments for notes. Everything else good though
on 15 November 2012
Very small, thought would be bigger than this, nice quality though, not much room in zipped part for small change, can accommodate some cards, no place for notes, unless you fold them up ..
on 25 November 2015
Perhaps I should have read the measurements, but I expected an adult sized purse, but this is very small, like something you'd give a young girl. There are pockets, and just enough room to fit a cash card, but as soon as I see something else that I like I will be swapping this. Still, as mentioned looks nice, and made well.
I have a couple of kipling purses, but wanted something a bit smaller than my main 'new money' purse, and with more organisation than my 'trix' coin purse.

Sometimes (OK, not very often), I want to go somewhere without carrying a handbag. A summer's evening trip to the pub, or a festival maybe - when purse and phone are all that I need.

This purse fits the bill perfectly. It is about an inch smaller in both directions than the new money purse, and fits COMFORTABLY in the front pocket of my jeans. So well in fact, that my house key fits in the same pocket.

The coin section is small, but big enough for a reasonable amount of change. The card section has room for three bits of plastic, with a see through mesh section for any id cards you may need.

Contrary to some reviewers, I found a great place to store English notes as well. Behind the mesh section - opposite where you keep your cards - is a slot just about big enough to take a £20 note folded in half. A couple of mm poke out, so you can see what you have in there. I don't often carry £50 notes, so can't say if they fit, but £10 and £5 are fine.

I've already tried it as a pub purse and it worked fine. I'll be packing it for a festival in a couple of weeks too. Definite 5*.
on 10 January 2015
Hmmm. What can I say about this Tops purse? Well, the card slots are a bit wonky and the first and second slots hold their respective cards at the same level so it's exceedingly difficult to get the middle card out. Apart from that, the purse is actually quite nice. It's well stitched and the space you get for such a small item is acceptable. It's just disappointing that yet again I've purchased a Kipling product that's fallen bellow par in the attention to detail stakes. This is the second Kipling product that's been less than adequate where the finish is concerned. And when you consider that this is my first week of trying Kipling and haven't yet tried that much (Creativity X Cross Body Bag, Creativity S, L and XL and Tops Purse) then I'm sure you'll understand my trepidation in buying more. I do love the Creativity S and XL however.
If this Tops purse was £2.99 from a market stall somewhere then fine, but it's not, it's from a brand supposedly synonymous with quality - which you'd think would begin with QUALITY CONTROL. Why else can they justify such exorbitant prices for nylon - something that is one of the cheapest man made fabrics available to both produce and to buy. It is clearly only the name that we pay for.

I've read lots of reviews on here where people are saying that there is no room for paper money - well I disagree. There is ample space. Under the row of three cards in the card section there is a space where folded money can sit. Equally so, it can rest in the coin section in either one of the 2 patch pockets or simply place it (albeit folded) where the change gets dispensed.

The colour of the purse is beautiful - Tango Red. The zip is very robust and runs smoothly.

Taking everything into account I will be keeping this purse because it is just what I was looking for to fit in my Creativity X Cross Body Bag - which it does. I wanted something compact to use for when I'm out walking my dog (I use the Creativity X Cross Body Bag for this - which had to be replaced due to a bad zip - tut, tut). So for when I just want one bank card, my all important Costa card and a bit of cash it's perfect. My decent, good quality from a good brand wallet is most certainly not redundant.

This purse warrants 5 stars for the colour, practicality and durability but is relegated to 3 stars for the lack of quality control or attention to detail.
on 16 April 2011
neat little purse, only snag was there is no place for paper money so had to return for a slightly larger one
on 16 March 2016
Bought as a birthday present for my sister-in-law. She has wanted a small(ish) purse for a while now and this one fitted the bill perfectly. Up to Kipling's usual high standards. She was well pleased.
on 15 August 2015
I do like this but I should have used a tape measure to check the size as it is smaller than I wanted. It will be good for when I go out with a small handbag or use on holiday. I had seen some kiplin Wallet purses and wrongly assumed it was the same size. My fault not the supplier.

See one answered question