on 16 March 2018
I was debating whether or not I needed a new wallet or not but needed one which would also accommodate coins. Did not want the usual colours so thought try Kipling I saw the black and usual colours but then happened on the stripe and thought immediately That's the One and it was. What a great wallet, I feel rather grand when I use it and it is easy to spot in handbags. No Monkey thought but I suppose a stripy baby monkeys has not been designed yet but they could call I Wally! I would recommend this wallet to everyone and am dead chuffed.
on 11 February 2017
Fantastic product designed with thought, care and quality. This year I had bought 2 much cheaper similar purses but they are of poor quality and workmanship. The Kipling products are worth the extra money. They last for a long time and are generally much better made than most other products. I love the fact you can match the purses with the bags. They look really good together.
on 12 February 2015
Excellent quality purse. One zipped section has 11 slots for credit cards, plus one see-through slot for ID. Also 2 big pockets behind the credit cards slots for receipts. The second zipped section has an inner zipped coin section, which is medium sized, and 2 pockets on either side for notes. Only a £5 note will fit in these pockets (£10 at a push, but too close to the zip for comfort). However there is room between the pockets and the coin section to fit all notes, including £20 notes, and they never budge. I've been using the purse for over 2 years and all parts of it still look and act like new. Kipling looks pricey for fabric bags and purses, but this purse is proving to be a bargain which will last for years.
on 17 July 2017
Nice purse. I decided to try Kipling after one from Accessorize broke and was replaced 3 times. The qualtiy is much better, the zips are stronger and not as stiff as the one from Accessorize. Plenty of card space, the coin side is mostly sealed up so coins can't fall out unlike most purses these days. This was my first Kipling product, I'm really happy with it and I'd buy kipling again.
on 27 June 2016
A substantial purse. Lots of slots for cards and some handy sections for both "paper money" and coins. Two very sturdy zips keep everything safe. Recommend this item
on 16 July 2017
My sixth uzario, not because they've worn out, but because I wanted this pattern. Kipling lasts and lasts, a great investment.
on 29 May 2017
Fits perfectly in my kipling spyro bag. First zipped compartment has 9 card slots, 1 i.d slot and 2 large slots for cash or vouchers. Second zipped compartment has 2 tight sections that easily fit £10 notes and receipts. Also 2 wide sections and a zipped section for coins. Quality and size is great for shopping and travelling
on 25 January 2016
I love Kipling products. I've been buying their handbags for the last few years and they are all well-designed and good quality. This purse is just the same and is perfect for my needs. One side has lots of space for notes and a good-sized coin section. The other side can hold lots of cards and they don't get lost in the little pockets.
on 7 September 2016
Quite disappointed. Other Kipling purses I have had have been excellent. The sections for notes on this product are too small to accommodate £10 and £20 notes. Obviously intended for Euro notes not sterling. This should be made clear on product details. If so I would not have bought it.
on 25 February 2018
Love this spacious clever wallet as much as the matching multi-coloured bag, takes all my cards and even my passport travelling. Thanks Amazon for 2 lovely items!