Customer reviews

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet, Dazzling Beige, K15027A95
Colour: Dazzling Beige|Change
Price:£34.00+ £1.95 shipping

on 4 October 2017
It is larger than I expected but it is handy
on 19 December 2013
I bought this wallet to match the Kipling handbag I have in the same lovely purple. I have 4 Kipling handbags and the matching wallets!! The quality is excellent and this wallet is no exception. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
on 2 June 2015
Really high quality as usual from Kipling. Subtle colours and very appealing to look at. It's a great size for everything I need.
on 23 January 2014
A good size, sorry a huge size. It really is cavernous. It takes everything I have and the zips make the contents very secure. You can actually store notes flat in the purse bit which makes it so easy to see how much you have in your purse!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 22 January 2015
Finding the perfect purse is not an easy job but this one is pretty good, to be honest I was happy with the purse I already had but like all my previous ones it was black and difficult to find in my handbag, well I say handbag it's a large black satchel which is great for carrying loads of stuff including my iPad but not so great for finding a black purse.
So I wanted a pink purse I ordered one at christmas but when it arrived and I'd put all my cards in it wouldn't close properly and once I actually put money in it wouldn't close at all, it's surprising just how many purses advertise holding two whole lines of cards but it doesn't work in practice.
Since I already own a couple of Kipling bags which I've been very happy with I checked out their purses and liked the look of this one the most, I liked the idea of twin zips, I read a lot of the reviews and since most were positive I decided to order. Delivery was excellent and the purse arrived only two days after I'd ordered.
It looks great, I love the colour and yes, I can actually fit in two whole rows of cards but the reviews were right the card slots are too deep I keep losing the cards and struggle to get them out, a minor point but since I would have thought cards are a standard size everywhere the slots could be smaller.
The coin section isn't as big as the one on my old purse and it's not as easy to get change in and out but again I think this is more a case of me getting used to it.
The only doubt I had before ordering were the reviews which mentioned not being able to zip around £20 notes, some said you couldn't whereas others said it was easy. I suspect it comes back to where you're putting the notes, next to the zipped change section are two largish areas one on each side and then smaller sections next to these, now in every purse I remember I've always kept my notes in the back section leaving the ones directly next to the coin area for receipts etc but that doesn't work with this purse, the very back sections are too small whereas the ones directly next to the change area are plenty big enough. So for me it's a case of adapting I now have my notes next to the change area and it's plenty big enough to pull the zip easily round and my receipts in the back area.
This purse is about the same size as my old one and I've managed to easily transfer everything across, I love the colour and the twin zips so all in all I'm happy with my purchase and yes it's much easier to find in my bag.
on 21 January 2014
this purse it has plenty of room the only problem is it doesn't open wide enough you have a job getting into the part where you put loose change . also its a bit tight trying to get your cards out
but thank you for fast delivery I ordered it one day I received it the next
on 1 November 2013
Wanted to treat myself and get a matching purse to go with my snake print Practi-cool bag. I love this purse, it's a fantastic size and I have no problem whatsoever with notes not fitting in the purse, in fact there is still room between the top of the unfolded note and the zip so I cannot understand others having an issue with this. I love having the whole thing zipped and it feels really secure because of this feature.
There is an issue with the coin/note area not opening up very wide but still not a deal breaker for me as I access the card area way more anyway :) and I can ever fit my phone in it when i pop out so it acts like a clutch. The only problem is that I want another in another colour.
on 19 May 2014
Am Kipling fan and my old wallet is discontinued so thought I'd try this one. To my surprise the zipper did not clear £20 notes when in their proper section. Either leave it open in handbag or tear your money!
on 26 May 2014
So yeah.. It is beautiful, it holds all my credit cards it has two spaces for notes which i love so i can keep the big ones in one side and small one on the other side, the other zip has space for coins and i use it for receipts and coffee loyalty cards this way it is always easy to find them. The fact that there is the kipling logo on one side means that you never get confused to where is the notes and where is the coins which i find it useful when in a hurry. The only down side is that it is rather big so you cannot use a small bag to go to the park for example or to put on your jacket when you have to go to the shop..
on 26 January 2014
Having bought the Kipling Defea Shoulder bag (and the Reth - couldn't resist!) I also treated myself to the wallet. I'm delighted with it - the 2 easy to use zips make sure everything is securely kept and the 2 sections make sure all requirements are catered for... credit cards, store cards, driving licence etc on one side; cash, stamps, receipts etc on the other. All in all a very practical wallet - perfect!