Colour: Celo Grey|Change
Price:£28.45 - £77.01

on 10 March 2014
Although this bag is smaller than I really wanted it is a lovely . Everything you need to have in your bag fits in and there are plenty of pouches and pockets for organising bits and bobs several zip sections and one Velcro pocket on the front with pockets inside the bag too. The only reason I felt it was small was because my other bag is much larger and can fit my ipad in as well as loads of other things including makeup bag etc. This bag is much too small to fit an ipad but it would fit make up bag easily or e-reader or book alongside essentials like purse, phone, etc. I am known for always having things in my bag that may be needed at anytime and I can maintain my reputation with this bag (tissues, notebook, wipes, pens, painkillers,lipstick, hairbrush, water, scissors, mini screwdrivers, sewing kit, glasses, sun glasses, mints, earphones, phone, keys, feminine things etc etc etc). It is also a lovely warm shade of brown with a very cute monkey; very comfortable to carry, either on the shoulder or across the body as the strap is adjustable.
on 2 December 2014
This was a birthday present to myself, purchased on black Friday deal, for an amazing price.

I have admired Kipling bags for the last few years, but could never justify spending that kind of money on a bag!

My new best friend arrived yesterday, and I have to say, I am already very impressed. It is so light, feels high quality, and looks stunning (the brilliant purple is exactly as shown on the picture). The strap is comfortable to wear, either across the body, or on one shoulder, and it doesnt repeatedly slip down the shoulder, as many straps do.

Yes, even after reading dimensions, I was a little taken aback at how small it looks out of the packaging. But, I have managed to fit everything from my current (much larger) bag inside, and it still doesnt look bulky, or as though everything is bursting out.
It really has that Tardis thing going on!

Inside I now Have:
Keys
Work id lanyard
2 x snack bars
Reusable shopping bag

There is still an empty pocket at the front, and the one at the bag, so plenty of room for any other daily nik-naks I may need.

I have already persuaded my lovely husband that I "need" a kipling brownie wallet for xmas, and that is now on its way! I will be keeping my eye out for a deal on a larger bag (maybe rucksack style?) that I could use for holidays, day trips etc, and it will certainly be kipling. In fact, my wish list currently contains 3 further Kipling bags in various styles and colours, that I am convinced I need, and I fear they will be mine before this time next year!

The only reason I have knocked off a star, is because of the main divided compartment. As mentioned in previous reviews, the flap of material that divides the main compartment feels flimsy, and too big to actually be of any use.

But overall, I am very impressed with my first Kipling bag, love the colour, love the Tardis factor, and the Monkey!
on 30 December 2014
This is an amazing little bag. It holds so much more than it looks like it should be able to! I love all the compartments and zipped areas, loads of space to seperate things out and keep them organised. I don't think I've ever had a bag this organised for daily use, in fact. :)

It has two zipped compartments - back and front, a velcro flapped pouch at the front, and inside has a main area divided in two with an extra zipped compartment to the back and a phone pouch/extra stuff pouch to the front. The shoulder strap is very comfortable. I love the colour (purple). The materials and construction are top notch and feel like great quality.

I was lucky enough to snag this on a Lightning Deal at Black Friday and would recommend anyone else to go for it too if you prefer smaller bags with a lot of versatility.
on 20 November 2012
I have several kipling bags however this is my first purple berry coloured one. A lovely colour and and a great organiser bag.
Normal items in bag such as purse,makeup bag,umbrella,mobile phone and pen holders key holder etc. and still room for much more. A typical Kipling bag with lots of space and great organisation.
on 5 June 2014
I previously had the Reth shoulder bag but wanted something a bit more compact for work. There are two things that annoy me about this bag; firstly the zip is not sewen in to the inside of the bag so you need to hold the zip end while you zip it closed (unlike Reth) secondly there is a separator in the middle of the large section which i don't think is necessary in a bag this size (keep thinking i've lost stuff). Also, I was shocked at the difference in price between the different colours; some costly 2-3 times more than others. Aside from those points, i think the size of the bag is perfect for all your essentials & it will be durable like all the kipling bags.
on 26 November 2013
I do wish I had discovered Kipling bags sooner - they are SO practical and sturdy. When I compare these bags to my expensive designer leather handbags the weight difference is immediately clear, as is the comfort factor. Even though this bag is not particularly large at first glance, you can fit loads in it, it's so well-designed. I like the fact it's nylon and can be wiped clean. I bought it in the khaki colour which has a really nice utility look to it, great for days when I go out walking and want to carry some essentials with me, including water and a camera (which can be separated internally). I can see these bags becoming terribly addictive!
on 14 February 2014
Yes, what can I say, after searching for a 'suitable' ladies bag for nearly three months, having bought a few different one's and returning them, This one was definitely THE most suitable to my needs. Lots of compartments / a sealed zips so nothing is thrown around when i throw my bag in the car!, everything is easy to hand, keys, money purse, tissues, lippy, baby's dummy, even room for my husbands wallet on the rare occasions we go shopping together!! anyway its just perfect for every day use, and might I add camping. its also quite light weight considering how much i have got in it!

I've been using a small ruck sack but hated taking it off to get into it to find my purse or a tissue etc!! This one goes across body as well as on the shoulder where my hands are free, and so easy access to my bits and bobs!! its great. I can't fault it and the range of colours are fab! i'm using the brilliant purple! this colour brightens up any rainy day, and i don't have to worry about the material getting wet, or smelly from the rain as normal leather would. overall i do rate it the 5 stars!! when its on sale even more of a fantastic purchase!
on 1 February 2014
I've used this bag nonstop since I bought it. It's just the right size to hold everything I need; it has 3 external pockets that I find invaluable (one holds my kindle); it's light - my gear weighs enough without the extra weight of a heavy bag; and finally, it looks good. For my needs, it's just perfect.
on 23 March 2016
I ordered this bag in both the navy and the brown, both very useful colours and both on sale through Amazon at great prices (though the price difference between the various colours was quite amazing). I am a big fan of Kipling bags and have lots of them. They are well made and have lots of organised storage and I always buy the bags that can be worn across the body as well as on the shoulder, they give me confidence when shopping in town. My star rating for this bag is reduced because of the main zip fastener which, as has been said in other reviews, has a long tag at on end rather than being sewn to the bag,. This means you have to hold the tag in order to zip the bag up. It is not an insurmountable problem but it is a nuisance in daily use. KIPLING SHOULD ADDRESS THIS as it spoils an otherwise perfect bag.
review image review image
on 6 January 2015
love this bag great colour, wonderful price as always from Amazon, i usually buy the Defea bag as this holds just about everything , this is quite a bit smaller but still holds quite a lot it did surprise me just how much it did hold, it holds a kindle or small tablet, small purse, small folding umbrella , has quite a few pockets to fill as well as long as they're not huge things, overall i love it but if like me you usually carry just about everything except the kitchen sink in your bag this bag won't be for you