Colour: Blue (True Blue)|Change

on 23 March 2016
I ordered this bag in both the navy and the brown, both very useful colours and both on sale through Amazon at great prices (though the price difference between the various colours was quite amazing). I am a big fan of Kipling bags and have lots of them. They are well made and have lots of organised storage and I always buy the bags that can be worn across the body as well as on the shoulder, they give me confidence when shopping in town. My star rating for this bag is reduced because of the main zip fastener which, as has been said in other reviews, has a long tag at on end rather than being sewn to the bag,. This means you have to hold the tag in order to zip the bag up. It is not an insurmountable problem but it is a nuisance in daily use. KIPLING SHOULD ADDRESS THIS as it spoils an otherwise perfect bag.
review image review image
on 7 March 2017
I would describe the colour more as beige than warm grey, which is a little disappointing but I love the bag. It holds more than I'd expected and in fact I'd used it a couple of times before noticing the zip compartment on the back. It's beautifully light, which is why I've switched from my lovely but heavy leather bags to the Kipling bags. My second Kipling bag and I'm sure there will be more.
on 5 May 2017
Lovely bag, light but holds plenty of stuff! I really like having the dividers inside so things are not
in a heap at the bottom. Plenty of pockets, lovely colour and pattern, great Kipling bag.
on 15 April 2014
Kipling always make functional bags and purses and this is another great product to keep everything organised. Its not too big and has enough compartments if you like this type of design. One of the great things about kipling is their light material so no matter how much you carry, the material never contribute to the weight like leather bags do. Also across the shoulder, this light weight is better for those people who have neck strains.
on 31 August 2016
Bought as a present. Quick delivery. Excellent product.
on 27 April 2017
beautiful bag
on 22 May 2017
Plenty space for all my bits and pieces. Lots of pockets, nice style and colour.
on 25 April 2017
I love kipling. I have many. This bag holds quite alot. Great for every day.
on 9 September 2015
Love it. Been using this bag for quite a few months now everyday and it still looks brand new. Lots of room and pockets
on 20 June 2015
Lovely bag. I now have four in different colours! Arrived on time. Will definitely be buying more.