Colour: Chevron Red Print|Change
Price:£39.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 11 October 2013
This is a great bag but unfortunately I didn't check the size and it was too small for my needs. If you are looking for a neat bag to use for evenings or holidays then buy it. The many zipped compartments make it perfect for stashing all the girlie bits and pieces!
Returning the bag was easier than I thought it would be and it was free! I have since bought the larger version!
on 7 February 2014
i've got the larger version which is also brilliant. yes it is small but i use the inside zipped pocket a a purse and so there's pleanty of room for everything else - phone, keys, lippy, mirror, brush etc. and as an aside this colour (port red) is exactly the same colour as sketchers go walk burgandy pumps/plimsoles for those who like to match things up
on 30 March 2013
Arrived the next day securely packaged. I love this little bag, but the operative word is little. If, like me, you usually carry a fair few items around in your bag, (money, cheque book, hair brush, sunglasses, medication, etc.,) then you will find this bag very small, but ideal for special occassions when most of us pare down the contents, from want or like to have with us, to the absolutley essential. It is exactly as it looks on the page and I used it last Saturday for a wedding and it worked perfectly for what I needed for the day. I would happily recommend this bag.
on 3 December 2015
This is a lovely small bag for the days when you want to go out carrying your phone, keys, card and not much else. Lots of people have left reviews saying they expected it to be bigger, but I wanted a really weeny bag so hoped it would be small and am pleased that it is. Don't buy it if you want to use it as an ordinary handbag- this is more of a day trip/holiday/roller-coaster bag. The only downside for book lovers like me is that I can't fit my kindle or a paperback in it. It was delivered very quickly and I bought it when it was a lightning deal so got it for a very reasonable price.
review image
on 31 March 2013
This bag is absolutely brilliant for lots of things. I got the silver to take on holiday for going out in the evenings its feather weight so wont add much if anything to luggage allowance. Also would be great for teens going clubbing small bag lots of space tho for essentials, mobile, some makeup, brush etc. Love it to bits.
on 27 December 2013
lovely bag, fabulous print.
it is small but just what i wanted
I really love it and highly recommend
great
on 8 February 2014
Have this bag in so many colour ways and even though it is small it holds all my essentials such as purse and phone and on days out a camera. Flat enough to use cross body under a coat for extra security. Mine have been on many a rollercoaster as well.
on 30 December 2013
The Alvar S shoulder bag is a desently small sized bag to hold enough of your essentials all but an umbrella. I have a few Kipling bags but having read some of the other reviews I was a bit unsure if I should purchase this one, fear of the sizing. I'm so glad I did!!.. I got it in Red Rot and I absolutely love it! ...If your looking for a neat little cross body/shoulder bag then look no further.
on 1 August 2013
Nicely made bag - yes it is small - I can get small purse, phone, keys & lippy in it - that is all I want it for in the summer, I don't want to be weighing my shoulder down with loads of rubbish that. I would recommend providing you know it's not going to hold much.
on 20 February 2015
This is a smashing little bag. Very well made, as you would expect from a Kipling bag. Great size ( From bottom. 4"/10cm to first zip and my Creativity S purse fits in nice - 2"/5cm to next zip with pocket size of 5.75"/14.5cm deep - 1.25"/3cm to top zip with 7.5"/19cm full drop main pocket - 7"/18cm wide - Overall size 7.5" x 7" - Strap fully extended 51"/130cm ) and style for hiding under a cardi or coat when out shopping and nice enough to take out in the evening, or on holiday. If you are looking for a small, neat bag, then this is the one to try. I've been looking for a bag this size for a long time and so pleased I found this little gem. If it's the size and style you needed then I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Hope this has been helpful. Enjoy
Nearly forgot to say Amazon delivery is amazing as I ordered this late yesterday afternoon and it arrived just after 9am ( following day ) this morning.