on 7 March 2017
I would describe the colour more as beige than warm grey, which is a little disappointing but I love the bag. It holds more than I'd expected and in fact I'd used it a couple of times before noticing the zip compartment on the back. It's beautifully light, which is why I've switched from my lovely but heavy leather bags to the Kipling bags. My second Kipling bag and I'm sure there will be more.
on 18 November 2017
I love this bag. It’s my second syro. I bought a light color this time for the summer. I love the Syro for shopping trips and holidays. It’s lightweight and comfortable to wear across the body or on one shoulder. It has lots of compartments so I can organise everything I carry and access them quickly. It’s small to medium size means I don’t fill it with unessesary items. Contrary to another review you can fit a small umbrella in this bag. I always pack my Syro in my suitcase when I go on holiday. For me it’s the most practical bag I own.
on 31 October 2017
I ordered this bag about 18 months ago, or more, and it is the best handbag I've ever bought ! It's still as new today (and I use it daily). I'm the type of person that carries a lot of things in a bag, and everything fits just nicely in this one. Fits an iPad without any problems. Material is water resistant too, and the colour is great.
I don't think I will need to order again soon as it looks like the bag will last a long time, but I know my next handbag will be a Kipling once again.
on 22 January 2013
I love this bag, able to be on the shoulder or over the head, this bag is just right for anyone. It's big enough for all your everyday items that us girls need, though I don't think you'll get an umbrella in it lol. The way the inside is divided and the pockets enable you to split things up so long as you can remember what you put where.

The only thing I will say is, I brought the Warm Grey one, Don't trust the picture, I'm not sure about the others but that picture shows it to be more of a camel or caramel colour and it really is more of a warm grey like the name than the picture shows. I still love it either way.
on 5 May 2017
Lovely bag, light but holds plenty of stuff! I really like having the dividers inside so things are not
in a heap at the bottom. Plenty of pockets, lovely colour and pattern, great Kipling bag.
on 20 October 2017
this bag was bought as an early Christmas present for my wife. She absolutely adores it. There is more room and compartments than she expected from the picture. To sum up she is really pleased
on 15 April 2014
Kipling always make functional bags and purses and this is another great product to keep everything organised. Its not too big and has enough compartments if you like this type of design. One of the great things about kipling is their light material so no matter how much you carry, the material never contribute to the weight like leather bags do. Also across the shoulder, this light weight is better for those people who have neck strains.
on 10 May 2014
Since buying my first Kipling bag just over a year ago, I have become a huge fan. Practical, lots of pockets and compartments and the simple but brilliant key clip, this bag is medium sized and easily adjusts for various shoulder lengths or for security, across the body. Great every day bag, can fit in loads of stuff. Very dark brown, snakeskin pattern gives it a lift. Durable and of course, a funky monkey!
on 2 March 2014
Love Kipling bags. If they get dirty or shabby you can wash them and they come up as good as new. This is a smal-medium bag that sits comfortably on the shoulder or could be worn across the body. There are plenty of ompartments and pockets to organise your belongings. You can fit in far more than you would imagine.
on 5 September 2017
My wife loves it plenty compartment not to big or heavy when she put all her stuff on it plenty length on over shoulder strap
review image