Customer reviews

Colour: Black Combo|Change
Price:£53.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 10 January 2015
Love Kipling bags, but this is not my favourite and only use occasionally
on 8 October 2014
I'm very pleased with my order! I couldn't get it from the Kipling website because it was not being sold anymore. This bag is cheaper and was delivered next day to me too! Thank you!
on 4 March 2015
Bought as a gift and very pleased with this bag
on 14 January 2015
Excellent value for money. Just what I wanted .
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 January 2014
I got this bag in Chevron Monk C which is a new print and I have to say it is very beautiful, just as good as you see in the pic. I think the colour would suit both summer and winter seasons. And I am looking forward to see more design of this print in the future.

The bag itself is lovely. Would prefer it to be slightly smaller. If the bag is not full, both top corners of the bag would fall down a bit when used as a shoulder bag, hence give it 4 stars. One big zip compartment with the usual little holders for phone and pen... inside. Loving the metal monkey.
on 19 January 2014
Really pleased with this bag. Looks classy and holds all you need for a day out. Only improvement it needs would be a zipped pocket on back outside wall to hold phone/keys next to your body.
I love Kipling bags and this shopper with a removable shoulder strap seemed like an excellent addition to my collection. I was not disappointed. It has one main compartment, inside which there are the usual slip pockets for mobile phone, pens etc, as well as a zipped pocket if you want to put your purse somewhere extra safe. There is a fair bit of space here so if you are buying relatively small items, you'll get a fair amount in here. I chose the Triangle Print which I'm really taken with. The purple straps and badge look great against the coloured triangles, and there is a coated pinky-red base which really sets the whole thing off. If you like Kipling because you like a bag with lots of pockets and zips, then this might not be the one for you but if you are looking for a bag a bit bigger than a handbag to accompany you on a shopping trip, then this might just be the one.
on 15 April 2015
Bought this bag to go away on holiday, and I'm so glad I did. I love Kipling products anyway, they are always well-made, durable, and you can usually throw them in the washing machine when you get home.
This bag met all my expectations and more. Firstly, the handles are long enough to go over my shoulder while wearing a light jacket.... essential when there are pickpockets about. Secondly, the strap (which can be removed) is long enough to wear the bag across the body, or can be shortened to the length you desire. Thirdly, the metal zip which runs across the top of the bag is strong and resilient. Fourthly, inside the bag there is a good-sized inner pocket with a zip on it, and a key fob (which can be used to attach a Kipling purse if you so wish) so that you can easily retrieve things. Opposite the zipped pocket, there are two drop-pockets (big enough for an iPhone and an iPod Classic) and a pen pocket. The bag itself holds a HUGE amount of stuff - water bottle, guide books, notebook, pencil case, camera, spare shoes, souvenirs..... and there's still room for plenty more. AND it weighs virtually nothing, so slips easily into a suitcase if you don't need to use it when travelling.
I chose the Black Animal print, which is lovely and a bit more grown-up than the other Kipling prints imo. The lining is a silver grey fabric with white polka dots on, which makes it easy to see your belongings inside the bag.The monkey charm included is the newer black plastic one, not the furry one. I wanted something that was smart enough for the streets of Rome by day and suitable to take into a restaurant by night, and this fitted the bill perfectly. Thank you, Kipling. Another happy customer :-)
on 10 July 2014
This is a great bag. Normally I am not a tote bag person being 5 feet one inch I find they are too big for me and I wear crossovers as I like to be hands free. But this is a great size tote for me. Lots of great little pockets inside so useful for travelling with also great mixtures of colours could be a summer or autumn bag. Would recommend.
on 9 January 2014
The shopper is just the right size not too big or not to small it looks classy& the prise was just right every thing that you need

See one answered question