This set of three simple Kipling pouches is proving to be a lot more useful than I anticipated and also gives you the chance to build up a collection of interesting prints and colours if you are a Kipling fan, rather than purchasing a full-sized handbag!
The largest of this set of three is about the right size to keep the basic e-ink Kindle (without a case) and since I like to read my Kindle without a case on (to keep it nice and light), this works really well for me. You could also use the largest one as a pencil case or a make up bag. The middle sized bag is ideal for keeping ipod and earphones out of harms way, and I've used the small one to keep small jewellery items safe while I've been travelling, as well as being about the right size to keep a strip of paracetamol or nurofen tablets. All three clip together on to one monkey key ring with a small rubber monkey (they can be separated). These are just simple pouches as I said at the start of this review, but they are Kipling pouches and therefore the zips, stitching and finishing are of excellent quality and I expect them to be in use for some time.
on 15 May 2015
I really like these three little pouches.

A word of warning, they are small. I haven't given 4 stars though because the dimensions are on the ad and also on other reviews so it's my own fault that I wasn't prepared for their sizes.

I really love the bright colours. They are also well made.
The large one can fit my Kindle Touch and the smallest one is perfect for holding all the excess store cards I have that clutter my purse up.

I'm super happy with this product but I don't think they are worth the RRP. I paid around £17 for mine so not bad. I won't pay more than that though.

Overall I'm very pleased and am keeping mine. The only thing that I don't like is the monkey. It's one if those awful rubberised or silicone ones. Lint and bits easily stick to them and then they look a mess and it's hard to remove without soapy water. I'll remedy this by removing the monkey completely. Problem solved.
review image review image review image
on 18 January 2016
♦ ‘COLLECTION : BEAUTY OF GIFTING
♦ STYLE K10978-62D
♦ DESIGN : iaka
♦ FABRIC: POLYAMIDE’

~ ‘Made in China'

This is a neat set of three little zip-top purses with rounded corners, from ‘Kipling’, in a bright shade of pink, reminiscent of the shade of the old bubbly gum.

In a hard-wearing material, each has a D-ring on the side and they arrive linked together on a quality ring, with the trademark ‘Kipling’ monkey (black plastic version) but can be separated, if required.
I find them useful to organise smaller items and make them easier to find in the cavernous Juliene bag!

The approximate sizes (based on my own set) are:'

1. 11.25 cm x 7.25 cm ~ a couple of folded notes and some change are a good fit in here.
2. 16 cm x 20 cm ~ a good fit (& disguise) for My Passport Ultra.
3. 20 cm x 14 cm ~ useful for all sorts of other loose items which often get lost in that aforementioned larger bag, e.g. make up, small comb, mirror, etc.

Each has the Kipling logo embellishment stitched on the front in the same colour and a strong zip with the usual Kipling end-pull, in black. Inside is a stitched-in label with silver-coloured lettering, matching the zip, along with the standard product label lower down on the largest one.
Removable Kipling label also attached.
They bags are unlined but are the usual great quality from Kipling and I was delighted to pick them up at a great price in the lightning deals.

Lots of designs & colours currently available to choose from.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 12 October 2015
Really bright and very useful
on 13 April 2015
I would have found it helpful if the description had quoted the size of each pouch because I was a little surprised at how small the smallest is so here goes:

Largest is 20cmx14cm as quoted in the description
Medium is 16cmx11cm
Smallest is 11.5cmx7cm - tiny but still cute is you need a pouch this small

I was lucky to get them at half price on a lightning deal and for the price I think they are pretty good. I like the option of being able to keep them attached together by the keyring holding the plastic monkey or alternatively you can add the monkey to one pouch only and keep all three separate.

They seem to be the usual Kipling quality and I love that you can wash Kipling bags on 30 degrees so I guess that will apply to these too.
on 8 June 2015
Small but useful in sorting out my handbag
on 16 December 2015
Too big.
review image
on 24 April 2014
These pouches are great for travel or everyday use keep pills or hair things or makeup in fact anything you want in them . These are great buys have got many for myself and gifts.
on 19 April 2017
Horrible colour
on 28 April 2014
I am a big fan of Kipling bags. So when I needed some smaller bags to store things in, Kipling was the logical choice. Got these on sale, and they do the job.