on 26 April 2014
Love this new patterned Kipling bag. Size is ideal to get all bits and pieces in. I use it with that two handles on my arm. But it is nice to have the option of the cross body strap. Overall very pleased.
on 18 October 2014
i bought this bag as a gift and the recipient loves it! she uses it for school so it is perfect for items such as iPad, notebook etc. Plus, its nylon material is weather resistant and easy to clean! A+

Got it at 25 GBP, which was a bargain.
on 17 January 2016
Bought this as a gift and my friend loved it. She had been looking a Kipling bag for the longest time and i thought her birthday was the perfect time to get one for her. We both love purple and shes very lucky she didnt get something instead as I am a big fan of Kipling bags myself
on 18 June 2015
i really love this bag. it has great capacity while somehow not appearing too big for everyday use. Initially I bought for travelling and the pockets on both the front and back allow easy access to travel docs and I can fit usual carry on luggage inside. I wil be using more frequently than expected as the cardinal red is a lovely bright colour and size is just right to hold everything I need.
on 6 June 2015
BARGAIN. Lovely red bag (looks orange in pic) but a really classy red colour. Plenty big enough for ipad, umbrella, purse, diary and so on, but not too big. Bargain at £26.64 free delivery. Highly recommended. Red monkey name Zoe. Front pocket has zip closure. Good size velcro back pocket.
on 2 April 2014
This is the 3rd Kipling bag I've purchased and, it's perfect as a carry-on bag for my next trip. The colour is neutral so will match anything and it's roomy enough for all I need. I shall pack my Stellma Kipling bag, which is smaller, to use in the evenings. Have always though leather was best in the past but having realised the lightness of Kiplings, I shall make more use of them.
on 22 June 2015
Very pleased. Bag is usual good quality and very roomy. I love Kipling bags. If they get dirty you can pop them in the washing machine on a low setting and they clean up a treat. Delivery excellent.
on 19 July 2014
As always great bag from Kipling. Ipad fits beautifully along with all other usual items. Great carry-on flight bag. Lovely colour, not glaringly purple. Very pleased with it and highly recommend
on 18 June 2015
I gave this bag 5 stars.A lot of room for my essential things when I on up and about.kipling bags are practical and co
on 31 July 2015
I purchased this bag in sandy camel and I love it! Great size with lots of compartments but they are a bit more concealed with this Kipling bag as I'm not really a fan of having lots of zips on display so this bag was perfect for me. The sandy camel is a lovely warm colour, very pleased with my purchase! I now have 5 Kipling bags and I love them all!