on 26 March 2016
Love this wallet! I do like my Uzario one, but this is better in use: only one zip, no need to decide which section you want to use, then choose the correct one, or end up unzipping both, when trying to complete your purchase quickly in a shop and avoid keeping others waiting. The Olvie keeps cards, paper money, coins and more, neatly organised within its one compartment. It's light, a nice overall size and shape, and I like the 'Monkey Brown' colour I selected.
I have made several Kipling purchases now, with degrees of satisfaction ranging from 'absolutely delighted' to 'not so much'. This one I recommend unreservedly.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 June 2015
This purse is bigger than I thought it would be and I nearly returned it but I decided to keep it as it is so well made and I like the design. Now I really like it. It is lovely and roomy and has plenty of compartments inside to house notes, coins credit cards, stamps, receipts etc. It also keeps its good looks and slimline design no matter how much I cram into it! The only criticism I have is that the credit card slots are a little too tight and I have to force them in! Maybe they will loosen up with use.
6 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2014
i couldn't not decide between 2 purse of this seller so i got both glad i did , Kipling is excellent as always , i recieved next day def would use again. the purse is fab size with zip for coins and few cards and zip around so feels very secure ,​
11 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2014
Brilliant, just what I wanted. Just the right size to fit across my Kipling bag. The colour is bright enough to be spotted in the bottom of a big bag. Notes fit without being squashed and there's enough room for my mobile if I want to just take the one purse/bag.
9 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2015
Other than not reading dimensions carefully, so bag not big enough to hold wallet! other than that Really pleased with wallet - had previously bought small Kipling handbag, so knew to expect something good. it's been put to use immediately and serves well, caring for credit cards, notes and coins so well. totally pleased! Expect it to last for ages - seems really durable, yet still pleasing to the eye! thanks!
4 people found this helpful
on 6 December 2016
Love these purses, have 6 now to match my Gabbie bags. I like Zip Around purses as I feel they keep everything inside safe without worrying about bits falling out. Holds 6 credit cards although can put 2 in each slot so can hold 12. Notes sits well & don't get caught in Zip like some purses. Plenty of room for change in the zipped compartment. Very Happy 😄
review image
on 14 February 2014
I thought there were card slots on both side of the wallet, turned out to be on only one side. Otherwise, it's a really good wallet. I'm really satisfied with it.
11 people found this helpful
on 17 May 2017
Needed a new purse.. and this took plenty of cards.. and a zip section for change.. and room for notes.. and other cards.. i may need something to hold separate cards..
One person found this helpful
on 5 April 2016
This was a perfectly fine product, but turned out not to fit my needs. Would work for someone wanting small clutch, has a phone pocket etc. but it's very big to be used as a purse and would not fit into the pocket of my bag.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 September 2014
Fabulous wallet, just right for going on holiday with, and you can see it straight away in you handbag, just the right amount of
slits for your cards , but would not expect anything less from Kipling.
2 people found this helpful