on 28 June 2013
This bag is brilliant! Just the right size for everyday use without being too heavy once I have all my bits and bobs inside. The strap is wide and soft which makes it very comfortable to wear. I have embroidered my new bag to brighten it up a little bit and am really pleased with finished product which appears to be very sturdily made.
I would recommend this bag to everyone who wants a wipe clean, easy to use, everyday shoulder bag.
I got this on Black Friday for £12 so thought why not. It is a perfect day bag for carrying your essentials. I have put my Kindle in the front pocket (it fits easily even it a case. The second (zipped) section has the key chain a phone pocket and a pen pocket. There are no other zips on this bag which is understandable because the stud closure might struggle a bit if over filled. You could get a brownie purse in this too but then not much else, so I'd use a small purse with this bag. The strap was a bit awkward to adjust just because the loop is round but this isn't a big deal. The inner lining which is grey does feel a bit stiff but once again, no real issue there.

This is a nice bag if you don't want to carry the world around with you. I wouldn't use it for work as I like a bag with an outer pocket to put my travel cards etc and I like plenty of internal space to carry my make up/ lunch/ brolly etc. Saying that though, I have 'work' bags and this one is my popping to the shops bag or my out for the day bag.

If you want more from a bag, obviously try one of the others in a similar size - I always view Kipling bags on You Tube so you know what the style provides before buying and possibly being disappointed.
on 6 July 2013
if i had read the other reviews before buying this bag i would not have. i would have missed out on a cool little bag. it is stiffer than my other kipling bag but i am fine with that. its a good size easily get a paperback in it as well as other tings. its well designed so you cna have a small looking bag if theres not much in it but it expands so i can cram it will all the things i need to lug about with me. i am so chuffed with the bag and cant wait to go out and try it out
on 27 September 2013
Love it. So useful for carrying everyday items and not as bulky as some other Kipling bags. I love the colour and the cross body feature as I have to use a walking stick at times. Lovely and light too.
on 29 June 2013
Nice size bag. Material very hard not soft like other Kipling bags. I agree with the other reviewer about a cheap zip. Also there is no small inner zipped pocket, where you would put things like your driving licence. I do not love the O rings that attach the strap, but I like the print. I prefer my other Kipling bags.
on 28 July 2013
Another useful Kipling bag. Chose turquoise blue to match a wedding outfit. Colour true to photo.
A neat medium sized bag with one zipped compartment, phone and pen and I pod spaces and key cord. I think it is large enough to carry what I need for a celebration event whilst being neat and unbulky.
A bit different to my other kiplings. The material is stiffer and the lining isn't as nice. The zip is not always easy to pull at the start of the opening.Think this is because the zip is too long and in tucked in to hid the excess???
So not my favourite kipling (that is the gracey). But I like it none the less and it is nice for the summer. Cant fit the kitchen sink in this one though!! But if I could it wouldn't be so neat. Love monkey as usual. Sally
on 7 October 2014
Great shape and colour bag, up to the usual Kipling high standards. However I hadn't realised that the main compartment isn't secured by a zip. This made me feel my stuff wasn't secure enough in the bag and I feared small items such as pens might fall out. Instead I gave the bag away as a present, and the recipient was ecstatic with it. :-)
on 6 March 2014
I have several Kipling bags in various colours and sizes and chose this one specifically with holidays in mind as it will hold all my holiday essentials, e.g. keys, sunglasses, camera, sun cream etc. This is the first pattern I have bought and am really pleased with the snake effect. The colour is good and goes well with all the denims/blues/purples in my wardrobe. A good buy at a good price.
My only criticism is I wish it had a second zipped section inside (or at the back).
on 9 July 2013
A lovely bright and cheerful design to Kipling usual standard. It is a fairly small across the shoulder bag but because of the design, expands well and I could get a surprising amount of stuff in it. There are 2 compartments, one zipped, the other closed by the overflap and magnetic clasp. In the zipped section there is the key cord, phone, diary & pen pocket with plenty of room for other valuables. My only disappointment is that there is no small inner zipped pocket which I usually put my lipgloss etc in. Otherwise , I am quite happy this bag.
on 19 July 2013
Ordered Wednesday evening delivered on Friday :-)
Bag is perfect. It's light weight with a good strap length.
Fits my kipling brownie wallet in perfectly in the front section. Keys and lipgloss etc in the zipped section.
iPhone fits well in the organiser bit with a few other slots too for pens etc.
the bag expands well and stands on surfaces with the above items in it. The white monkey is called Vanessa
So glad I got the monkey mania design well chuffed with this little bag