on 8 March 2017
Great!!
on 10 March 2015
Fabulous bag! Perfect size for going on holiday, flying etc! Very happy with this :)
on 20 June 2014
I love this bag.
Was looking for a bag for work. I am able to fit my lunch, 2X 750ml bottles of juice, kindle (or a big book), a change of clothes etc in this bag and still have plenty of room left over. I am even able to fit my laptop in too. Love the Kipling bags as they can all be machine washed too. Was able to get this bag at a great price too.
on 29 December 2014
What can i say, this bag is amazing. I wanted an everyday bag that would hold everything i need....books, papers, laptop, scarf, wipes, make up bag, water and....... lots of other things yet by some miracle my bag does not weigh a ton. I previously bought the Becky bag with laptop case but it proved far to big, it is now a weekend/gym bag. I was kind of thinking, reading other review, that this bag might be too big for me but no it is perfect.

The two handles are the perfect length to put this bag on my shoulder holding it securely to my body, whic i normally find a problem with a lot of bags. When using the large handle with the side clips undone, it falls perfect, like a large bucket bag type shape which i love. It has just the right number of pockets, not to many but enough that i can store everything organised neatly without searching through pockets.

I would HIGHLY recommend this bag to anyone, the price is brilliant, and it is such good quality. Due to my utter love of bags, I have many high end bags that i just don’t use much anymore because my Kipling bags look just as good, if not better but are much more functional and affordable.
on 17 September 2014
I wanted a bag that was lightweight that I could use as cabin luggage on a long flight. I didn't want a small case or a holdall. This is great for several reasons.
Large enough for a change of underwear, toothbrush etc in case of unexpected delay.
Front pockets for documentation and perfect fit for kindle
Shoulder strap for use when flying and using other luggage.
Handles that can also be used on the shoulder
side poppers to reduce the overall size and round off the square appearance so it can be used as a stylish day bag also.
Great colour.
on 28 March 2015
I love this Kipling bag. It is light though such a good size and the handles are long enough to wear over the shoulder with most coats but also has the longer strap to fall back on if necessary . The front zipped pockets are really useful and take more than I expected. I can get all my make up in one, with plasters and hand gel and stuff, so that I don't have to open the main body of the bag every time, and then put my fairly well stocked purse in the other front pocket. I put the usual small umbrella, fold up carriers and anything else I need for weather changes whilst out, into the main body. It would be suitable as my hand luggage on an aircraft as I have already used another bag of the same size for this purpose. The really good zips on all these bags are first class. I haven't managed to get it dirty yet but have given it a quick wipe from time to time and it looks fine. I am not very tall but it does not overwhelm me and takes as much weight as I would wish to carry. A good resilient bag.
on 12 March 2015
Fantastic price for such a brilliant bag. Having arthritis means I struggle with heavy bags and I also like to carry so much with me I find most handbags a struggle. This is huge with plenty of space for my tablet, mobile, A4 notepad, kindle and the usual clutter. There are four pockets on the front with the 2 larger ones plenty big enough for makeup, packs of tissues, mobile, keys etc. with the 2 smaller ones plenty big enough for bus pass, tickets, lip balm etc. The inside has a large zip off pocket and smaller open pockets suitable for pens and pencils and a key ring inside to keep keys safe. Although I use it as a day bag, this would easily work as an overnight or weekend bag. I just have three kids and lots of clutter!! As always, Kipling is top quality made - really sturdy and hard wearing. I have this bag in three different colours and the black is especially versatile. I love the two hand straps and a very long, adjustable across the body strap. If I keep the strap long the bag is at hip level and I can then shorted it to fit.
on 22 February 2015
Lightweight, big enough for all my work stuff (which includes A4 folders) and super comfortable to wear. This was a great price for such a great bag and there are loads of pockets to store things. I've had this bag with my during a heavy downpour and everything stayed dry. I've had lots of people compliment me on my new bag- and I haven't told them what a bargain it was! This is my first Kipling bag but it won't be my last! Hate the monkey though- took that tacky thing off!
on 15 March 2015
I spent ages looking at reviews and deciding which Kipling bag to buy, being a kipling fan I have 8 of varying sizes and types already. I needed a light carry on bag for air travel that could hold a lot and fit under the seat in front of me, when flying. I hate having to put bags in the overhead locker so always try whenever possible to store my hand luggage under the seat in front. I made the right choice this fitted everything in that I needed for a weekend in Amsterdam and could easily be stored where I needed it perfectly. I love kipling bags!!!
on 31 July 2014
This bag is great for holidays or day trips. Its like a tardis. It holds absolutely loads and the handles are long enough to fit over your shoulder if you dont want to use the shoulder strap. The best part about the bag is the little buttons on the sides near the zip which allows you to clip the bag up and make it smaller. I got the navy which is a nice colour. I will get lots of use out of this bag.