on 30 May 2014
Perfect small bag. Room for a Kipling New Money purse, phone, tissues, bottle of hand gel, small makeup bag in front zip pocket and room for some odds and ends in the inside pocket, plus room for my large bunch of keys and a re-usable shopping bag. Cant carry your life in it but light weight across the body with handy grab handles and just the job for shopping trips. Got the sandy camel ( a lovely neutral colour) and it is even cheaper now than when I bought it recently so a very good bargain for a Kipling bag. At Amazons excellent prices this would be a great gift for a Kipling lover.
15 people found this helpful
on 31 December 2016
I bought this little bag as part of a lightning deal. I was happy that I didn't pay more for it, as I'm not sure I can use it that often as it's just a tad too small for my basics. I wanted a small bag to use for weekends into which I could decant my basics from my work bag. I found I can just about fit the following into the emoli: Front zipped pocket: Iphone 6s plus earbuds and an Anker charger and mini cable; Main compartment: keys, purse, ventolin inhaler, bits and pieces of make up, perfume, wetwipes, handgel, handcream, tissues and medicines. Unfortunately there was only enough room for either my small umbrella or my glasses case which are about the same size, but not both, once I'd packed all my other basics in. So although I love the size of this bag and the way it feels light and small even when stuffed to the gills, unfortunately I've had to replace it with a slightly larger option - the Kipling Deena - which I found on ebay. This is practically the same as the emoli but only a couple of cm bigger all round with more outside pockets which mean you can have space for extras like gloves etc. I would still recommend this bag for those ladies who don't feel the need to cart around as much stuff as I do, but it's not quite enough for me sadly.
on 20 December 2016
Nice little bag, got it at a great price on a Black Friday deal, just under £20. I love Kipling bags, they do the job without adding weight, we women carry enough around! I have larger ones for daytime and already had a small black Kipling for a night out but needed one a bit bigger to carry more i.e. glasses etc and this does the job. Lovely!
on 7 June 2016
Ideal little bag to take phone, purse and keys - it could however take a bit more (ie his keys and wallet!). For me I wish the top opening zip was a little longer. The outer front zip pocket is ideal for things needed quickly ie phone, etc. It has a key holder in the main compartment, a couple of pockets for bits and bobs and another zip compartment. Very roomy for a small bag. Personally though I think it is a little overpriced for the fabric hence only 4 stars.
on 1 February 2016
I just received this from Amazon today in the Cafe Latte colour. I understood from reviews and watching it on a QVC video that the bag would be small and it is tiny and dinky but it's cute. A great way to keep the 'crap' at home, out of the bag and away from the shoulders and arms.

The bag is lightweight and comes with the baby monkey Akanksha. I'm looking to take this away with me on a weekend city trip and need a bag for the Ryanair flight as a second bag, the cabin bag is a Kipling too. So I needed something within their 30×20×20 cm dimensions and this is not ideal because it's smaller than the requirements but perfect in price, which shockingly went up by £5 the day after I bought it.

I did ask the question if my Kindle Fire 7"could fit the bag and it can easily. Although with my purse in it, it becomes bulky, so I may need to purchase a Kipling to go with it too. My phone makes it a little bigger too. But I'll review this again when I use it properly.
on 18 September 2014
Although I'm not exactly a Kipling collector, usually preferring a more glamorous kind of bag, I needed one in a coral/pink colour to go with a couple of dresses. This one, pink silver, is exactly the right colour, perfect match. It may be small and light but it really does hold masses of stuff. Purse, sunglasses, diary, phone, makeup, perfume and more.....it all easily fits in. Like the grab handles and the silver bit at the top too. May be on my way to being a collector after all!
on 16 December 2016
i received this bag a few weeks ago on black Friday , it looks small but i can carry a lot .
on 2 December 2015
This is a neat little matt black Kipling bag, with a little monkey, that has grab handles and a shoulder strap. Just right for putting your phone, money and small essentials in if you don't want to be lumbered with a full size handbag. It would fit inside a big handbag. It is what it is, so check the size carefully to be sure that's what you want. I find it useful to have a little bag that's not an evening bag.
One person found this helpful
on 1 December 2016
The bag is well made and a nice simple design though far too small for practical use. Good for taking a phone, purse/wallet & keys out but that's about it really. Images are deceiving and evidently excentuated upon checking the product details and after it arrived for validation. The handles are not displayed at their actual length, the bag does not fit comfortably over the shoulder like a tote style bag and it is not spacious, unfortunately quite disappointed.
One person found this helpful
on 4 February 2017
I bought this for my daughter, I have bought her 5 different Kipling bags and she loves them.