on 20 September 2014
Took ages deciding to buy this bag eventually from Amazon, trying to get the best price. It is much darker than the picture & the strange thing is that the central 'silver' section is undeniable 'gold'! I started to return it & write my reasons but the effort to do so when you have a busy lifestyle isn't worth it. Just thought I'd write my review to help others. I am not colour blind & I'm now not sure if this is a genuine article as no one sells this style/colour with a gold middle!
on 18 September 2014
I love Kipling bags but this one, although great, has a slight flaw. Where the shoulder strap attaches to the bag, it pulls open the zip. The strap gets twisted also, which is quite annoying.
on 30 September 2014
Love it, but did need a stitch at the corner to stop it bending. More room in it than expected.
on 25 July 2014
Great versatile bag...have found this incredibly useful when something less formal is needed
on 15 March 2015
My favourite small handbag. I have in many colours plus it fits a mini iPad in.
on 11 October 2014
good, but not so satisfied