on 19 December 2013
I am a huge Kipling fan, having 4 handbags and matching wallets!! I bought this Clutch for when I don't need a full handbag.
The colour is gorgeous and the zips are very sturdy and excellent quality, as is usual with Kipling items.
The real down side of this Clutch, is that it is not lined. It makes it feel a little bit flimsy. I still use it regularly, but every time I do use it, I think ".....this should be lined!".
Bit of a shame.
on 23 December 2014
I bought this to use in my new Kipling handbag which doesn't have many pockets, and this purse offers several compartments for keeping little things in and it makes finding them much easier. It's not as long as I was expecting but it is still very useful.
on 25 December 2014
Cute purse, roomy and well made. Arrived in plenty of time and well packaged . Lovely bright and cheery colour.
on 2 August 2014
I bought this to use as a make up bag as it has 3 compartments but my perception of measurements and the actual measurements were miles apart and it was too small for all my make up and the length of the blusher brush so returned for a larger size (Creativity X). That said, the fabric is fun, it's well made and the larger version is great but check your requirements against the measurements before you purchase as difficult to get feel for size just from the pictures.
on 3 December 2013
i bought the creativity to use in some of my kipling bags that don't have much organization in them.it has 3 separate compartments and it's an ideal size to use for small items like money or make up. i fill mine and swap it from bag to bag.it's well made like all kipling items,very happy with it.
on 28 October 2013
this is a lovely purse. it was bigger than what i thought but good quality and arrived in time. i was a bit gutted about the delivery as it was not secure in the packaging and could of quiet easilly of come out. if you want an all round purse then this is it. itholds moby fone keys etc. good quality
on 12 May 2014
This is great for hols. It has lots of space and feels very sturdy. I love the colour. I can easily carry my phone, hankies, lipstick, mirror, keys and wallet. I attached a short leather strap too, which I bought at a craft fair, so it fits on my wrist too.
on 10 October 2015
A good size clutch and a lovely colour. The clutch has three compartments and the centre compartment has a zip. once closed then the main zipper can be closed to secure the other two compartments of the clutch. The capacity is very good you will have no problems getting your personal effects in this bag such as keys, money card phone make up .The monkey key ring charm is cute too, it attached to a mental loop at the side of the bag and you could also add another charm I was thinking of a banana charm for the monkey! which I have named Bo Jo. Great buy and I would recommend this bag. I feel so guilty, about owning this bag as I purchased it for a gift for someone and I kept it but it is nice and I love the monkey so I have adopted him ! Thank you from me and Bo Jo.
on 8 January 2014
The purse arrived earlier than expected ,it is very nice to handle and holds everything I need. I would recommend this as value is extremely good. Friends are impressed at the quality and price of a kipling item.
on 30 December 2013
I love this purse, it's bigger than I thought which is great I can even keep my phone in there amongst other things, it has become more of a mini bag for me.