VINE VOICEon 9 July 2014
I have so many Kipling bags and purses now that I think I will soon need treatment for my addiction!!!! It has three compartments - the middle one of which is zipped, and is ideal if you don't want to carry too much around with you,. The little monkey is a nice touch too. Small mobile phone, keys, money, hanky, will fit in easily and that still leaves one compartment spare. The outer zip seems quite sturdy. Overall a very useful small purse.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 August 2014
I bought this to match a handbag and this is great, small enough to fit in the bag and not take up too much space, but big enough to get paper cash, change and then my cards in. The cards are loose, I do like at least the ones I use a lot to be held in place, but to be honest I have not had any issue with them being loose. I can thoroughly recommend this purse.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2014
I now have three of these purses in different colours with the matching small Alvar S bags. They are lightweight, colourful and hold a surprisingly large amount. It holds my notes (neatly folded-not my favorite way but worth it,) cash in the middle zip section and quite a few of the loyalty cards (I do have too many!). I have also started to use a 6 credit card holder which goes into the side pocket of the Alvar bag to hold the 6 most used loyalty and credit cards.
A perfect combination and matches outfits too!
on 3 October 2012
my purse arrived today and I am delighted with it,
It was well packed and arrived just a couple of days after I ordered it,

I do have a few kipling bags but have never owned a kipling purse - this one is lovely and good quality. I have not seen this one anywhere else.

I will certainly be ordering other kipling items from the site in the future,
3 people found this helpful
on 6 May 2012
Warning! This purse is wrongly described as being 35.6 X 12.7 X 22.9 cm when it is actually 14 X 9 X 2 cm. which was not what I wanted. I actually checked the dimensions before ordering because I wanted it for a specific use. So was not impressed to receive this purse less than half the stated size.
12 people found this helpful
on 7 November 2014
As always with Kipling items they are well made and very functional I used this as a holiday purse, with notes for one currency other for dollars and coins in the zip up section and loved it

Adore the tropical print too.
on 19 October 2013
Lovely soft squishy leather fantastic design purse love all Kipling things bags etc. lovely colour bit darker than picture but lovely colour has 3 pockets one zipped for coins. Cute brass monkey as well what more can you ask for.
One person found this helpful
on 19 April 2013
I purchased this item to put a no. of small items in it ,rather than have them scattered in my handbag. The product is well made and although small can hold quite a bit-lipsticks,keys and compact etc. It also helps when changing bags over on a regular basis not to forget essentials.
on 12 November 2012
Bought this for my friends birthday as she has been admiring mine. I have so many loyalty / bank cards, it is not possible to use conventional purses with their card slots. With this purse you can put all cards safely in the middle compartment and zip them away. I hang my trolley token from the monkey loop too. Both of us love this purse including the beach print pattern
on 25 July 2014
Bought this to match my alvar cross body bag. Love these little purses although saying little you can fit loads in them ( credit cards, mobile, change and bunch of keys). Speedy delivery too.