on 13 January 2014
I have quite a number of Kipling bags and purses. I love many of the colours and love swapping and changing my bags depending on my mood and what matches what I am wearing!!!
Kipling never, ever disappoint with the exceptional quality of their bags and matching items. I could never recommend a Kipling handbag strongly enough :-) you will not be disappointed!!!!
on 18 March 2017
Lovely bag! goos quality. Wife LOVES it!
on 3 December 2015
Gorgeous wallet. I love the colour of this; it looks expensive and lush. Lots of space inside. Just perfect.
on 13 March 2015
Item as described, excellent postage and service. Thank you
on 13 March 2015
Item as described, excellent postage and service. Thank you
on 15 August 2014
It would have got the five stars if it had turned up in the colour as shown, in the picture it looks broken but it is actually black, saying this hour i do love the purse, it has great style and loads of room for cards and cash, i can see me using it for many years.
on 8 January 2015
I have not used the purse yet its for my holidays,
but this is a brilliant size as it not to big, has a lot
of storage for cards and change etc. It is a lovely colour.
on 3 April 2017
Great
on 25 January 2015
Love this purse so practical can get loads in it. Looks lovely too
TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 2 May 2011
If you buy a Kipling purse you won't be disappointed. They look great and Kipling products are hard wearing and long lasting. I've had my original Kipling purse for 3 year's and it's still as good as new after being in my hand, or thrown into the bottom of my bag, for all of that time. I'm not sure if Kipling recommend putting their bags/purses through the washing machine but I do, and on a very gentle wash they come out like new which is always a bonus. Stacks of room, designed to hold "everything" and the zips on Kipling products never seem to snag or break. I'm buying a new purse simply because I fancy a change of style and colour. Kipling may cost a little more than other brands but the products are worth it because they last forever and they're top quality.