Colour: Chevron Red Print|Change

on 22 March 2017
Very well built bag and its compartments suit my needs. It has a fun look to it too and it rolls very well. I have, however, found it difficult to put it under the seat in front of me in some airplanes.
on 22 May 2017
This cabin sized bag is light and spacious. It has two compartments in the top lid which is surprising and can hold a weeks worth of clothes easily.
on 12 December 2014
Shame the first one got lost in the delivery system and it was dilivered too late for my mini break.
on 25 March 2011
very nice quality as always with kipling, got mine at a discounted price from amazon and think its worth the price for the quality and stylish looks. it also comes with a padlock inside the case which is an added bonus. got mine in petrol blue which is a nice greyish blue shade, only downside is its abit smaller than i expected but otherwise very happy with purchase and would recommend for short trips away.
on 23 June 2016
Adore this bag, We have 3 and love them because they wheel so beautifully. Have just come back from Edinburgh. I have a huge stash of wheelie bags some of which were a better size for my one night trip but I took this one because I know it will wheel well and not bounce around on uneven pavements. I packed heavy A4 folders and walked quite a bit in between trains, tubes and buses but this was just a dream to travel with. Yes you could add a front pocket and another inch or two of handle height wouldn't go amiss - we are all tall in our family - but otherwise it is perfect.
on 15 February 2016
Just used for a week away, love everything about it, compartments, versatility, sturdy, size. Surprised how much fitted in it at this time of year with thicker clothes. Had shoulder bag, smaller 'bum bag' toilet bag and purse to match. Brilliant!
on 22 October 2015
This small case was ideal for my trip as it was accepted as hand luggage. However I was disapoonted it was not supplied with locks.
on 22 September 2016
Based on other reviews I was unclear if this case was suitable for a Ryan Air cabin case..I am pleased to say that it is.I did not totally fill it to be on the safe size but still got plenty in it.It is light and easy to handle and the 2 compartments make it easy to place liquids in after passing security.I am pleased with my purchase especially at such a good price.
on 7 March 2016
I love this luggage!! I have one other bag from Kipling and the quality is superb! easy to look after- light yet robust! I actually bought this as a hospital bag- easy to maneuver- and you can fit in sooo many items!! Perfect!!
on 21 April 2015
The bag arrived quickly, a lot more space than I expected. Used the bag once as cabin bag for BA and had no problem. Very good quality and lightweight. If it's on special again, I think I'll get another one!