on 12 February 2016
Whats not to like about a Kipling Defea... All good.. Great colour Purple Shades.. Very happy..
review image
on 1 April 2017
Loved this bag when I have seen it in the shops. Nylon with padding which is not too heavy a bonus for me. Very spacious with many/enough pockets. I don't know what to do with space to be honest. I am sure I will find stuff to fill it with. WHAT I REALLY LOVE about the bag is that is so body wearable, Two shoulder straps comfortable over your shoulder or with the long strap wear across your body, so hands free.
on 28 January 2016
Perfect love Kiplings bags i must have 7 or 8 of them now all different sizes i have had my eye on this one for a while and glad i took the plunge and got it .. main pocket is a big size you could fit a lot in there.. you have loads of little pockets which is great to keep keys and little things in.. great purchase
on 26 April 2015
Bought this in Starlight Blue on a recent deal as I wanted a bag to take on the plane that was roomy enough to hold all the things you need on a long journey with kids. I already have Kipling bags and love them. They're well made and practical and the fact they're so light means even when they're stuffed full they're not too heavy.

The size of the Defea is deceptive, I think it'll hold loads and there are 2 passport sized zip pockets on the front which will be really handy. There are also pockets on the front of the pockets which could hold keys, phones etc. At either side of the bag there are a further two pockets with velcro closures.

The starlight blue is a lovely shade although it's darker and less vibrant than it looks in the picture. This doesn't bother me but it's worth mentioning.
on 3 January 2014
This bag doesn't look very big but it has pockets and compartments for everything - 11 in all, apart from the main one. Like other fans of this bag who have reviewed it, I tend to carry a lot of random things and this bag is a dream! The only small problem I had was that I was surprised by the colour. The name of the colour of the bag I bought was "blaze yellow" and, in the picture, it looks golden yellow. The actual colour of the bag is darker - it looks like dried mustard paste. It is just as well I also like mustard. I would have preferred the golden yellow, but I am keeping the bag because I love the design.
on 7 August 2013
I purchased this Kipling bag as a treat for myself and also with the intention of using it as a nappy changing bag when baby arrives immininetly. Last time around I had a frumpy black bag and this time I wanted to be a yummy mummy!

The colour is lovely(I eventually chose Flash Blue), the bag is so spacious and well made. It's deceivingly large, with so many different pockets.

There is plenty of room for the baby basics and space for my purse, mobile, car keys etc.

All I need is my baby now and I can't wait to use it! :)
on 10 June 2016
fabulous sized bag!! perfect for any outing/travelling etc. I had originally purchased it as a travelling bag but its perfect for everyday use due to its size and the colour is lovely and have received lovely comments about it.
on 22 February 2016
Love this bag. Lightweight & loads of useful pockets. May buy another one in a different colour.
on 28 April 2016
A bit larger than i expected,but very convenient.very vivid color,carry it as a handbag an hang it from the shoulder,has many useful compartments,and you can carry it all through the seasons
on 25 June 2017
Cute little bag. Love all the pockets and compartments. Speedy delivery. Well packaged.