Colour: Chevron Red|Change
Price:£27.49 - £65.00

on 24 May 2014
This is the nth Kipling bag I have bought this year and it does not disappoint. It is not like the other Kiplings I have because it doesn't have lots of compartments, but it is very roomy and slouchy. I can fit a tablet, an e-reader, a pile of A4 paper (for work) and a light cardigan, along with all the the odds and ends that women typically throw into their handbags (purse, sunglasses, etc). As this bag fits securely between the upper arm and the side or even front of the chest, it is great to use when shopping in places where pickpockets operate! The colour is slightly lighter than what I thought it would be but it's fine. Overall, for the price I got this at, it is very good value.
on 23 June 2014
I like Kipling bags, I like the fact that they are comfortable and well organised. This bag was, surprisingly, neither. The word "shoulder bag" is misleading as the shoulder handles were not very comfortable and would be quite tight with a coat or thick jacket. This should really be advertised as a "shopper", then at least you know what you are getting. Love the colour but sent it back as not as described.
on 27 June 2014
I was disappointed as the bag is smaller than it said on the description - only 35cm wide and not 46cm. I needed a large bag for travelling. I kept it only because I was travelling the next day and needed to take it. It is not as practical as the other Kipling bags I've got- if the zip is not closed, items can easily drop out if you lean forward. So, overall I would not recommend it.
on 16 June 2014
Beautiful bag - just not for me. Handles did not stay on my shoulders and gaps at the ends of bag where zip started and finished were not secure. Beautiful Lime shade ( not yellow) . Amazon's excellent service was second to none and refunded my purchase immediately - thank you!
on 13 May 2014
Bag was as expected. Great colour and quality as expected from Kipling. Would recommend.Great all purpose bag both for work and leisure
on 22 June 2014
I have been a fan of the Kipling bag for well over 15 years now and I really like this bag. The original price however wasn't worth it but luckily I got mine on sale so I felt the item was worth the price I paid for it. I was expecting inside the bag to have a divider and at least one or two more internal pockets to house mobile etc... but it didnt it just had one zipper compartment and the usual keyholder clip the bag is more like a tote then anything. Still love the product though and the colour is fab!
This bag is huge. It should be described as a large shopper. I put my kindle, large sunglasses case and purse in here and there was so much room to spare! What I did notice is that if you don't fill this up, your items sort of slip to one side and make the bag pull down on one side slightly losing the shape. Also, the zip doesn't completely meet the edges of the bag - just a note for those concerned about crafty fingers.

Inside has the key chain, pockets and back slip pocket. There are no additional pockets on the outside.
on 1 May 2014
Love Kipling bags and this one is no exception - great colour as I love yellow - big and roomy inside = great for holidays or weekends away. Have many Kipling bags and very rarely disappointed.
on 17 May 2014
Love Kilping bags. This is a great size very roomy and fits under shoulder neatly. Love the true blue colour and fab price. This bag will be used alot.
on 1 June 2014
If you are not sure about ordering this bag, iIwould highly recommend that you go a head and order! I have a few kipling bags now and I think this one is my favorite so far, its spacious fits everything you need for the day. It only has one large compartment but if your like me and forget what pocket you put your phone it can be a big time saver. I ordered the dazzling yellow and it is fantastic I'm a bit gutted because it has gone down in price since but i did get 20% off so it was a steal. all in all a fabulous bag you would be stupid not to get it at this current price :)