We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Kipling enora handbag with removable shoulder strap
- Inner Material: Textile
- Closure: Zip
Kipling Brand Store
Discover the latest arrivals in the Kipling brand store Shop now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enora handbag with removable shoulder strap by Kipling. Stash all of your daily essentials in the classically simple and simply beautiful enora. With two wears to carry it, this versatile handbag features an organizational compartment for must-haves like your phone and media devices, while a front pocket gives you easy access storage.
Top Customer Reviews
a different colour. I just love the berry purple colour.and am really pleased I chose that
It is a roomy bag with a large flap pocket at the front that holds quite a lot. Would get
a novel in there easily.
I also like the bags that have dual handles so I have the choice of hand or shoulder.
Vital statistics are (approx): 30 cm wide, narrowing to 27 cm at top
22.5 cm tall
12cm deep at base, narrowing to 5cm at top
• Fully zipped top closure with the usual high standard zip, access to inside is 26cm appx.
• 2 carry handles 15cm tall (from top of bag to where held)
• Detachable shoulder strap, measuring a minimum of 34cm and a maximum 65cm from top of bag to resting on shoulder
• The obligatory Kipling Monkey!
• Inside 1 zip pocket 10.5cm deep x 18.5cm wide approx
• Pen pocket
• 2 additional pockets 9cm deep x 10cm wide approx and a gusseted pocked 5.5cm wide
• Internal (attached) lanyard to clip keys to
• On the front, there is an outer (flat) pocket, the full size of the bag. For ease of access/usability, the pocket is shaped and cut away to approximately 5 cm below the top. There is flap which is fastened by Velcro. The Kipling logo is on the pocket.
• Good size and quality, well constructed, up to the usual Kipling standards
• Outer pocket great for tissues, notepad etc. but not secure enough for keys, wallet or phone.
Overall a great bag and my wife gives it 5 out of 5. She gave it a test run on a weekend away (this was the only bag she took – she tells me this is unusual in her circle of friends!). Without a problem the bag held her Kipling (Brownie?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great handbag. Nice and light but very spacious. My mother loves this.Published 14 months ago by Siodh
I love this back. I bought it for work a few years ago and I'm still using it now.Published 14 months ago by Miss_Adventure
Chosen for my daughter in law as I have a couple of Kipling bags which I love and have lasted well. She was thrilled with it, and it is smart enough to use for her work. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Ruth
Lovely little bag that is like a tardis. I carry so much in mine and yet it appears so compact. Gorgeous colour too.Published 18 months ago by Bunting