on 29 May 2017
I love this bag.
on 14 April 2017
Excellent shopping bag,
on 5 September 2014
Quality as you would expect from KIPLING, this colourful bag, with removable cardboard tag arrived simply rolled up in a plastic sleeve in a rather large outer Amazon box, so kept us all guessing as to the contents!

COLOUR : 'LATTE (Dappled BEIGE colour), with BRIGHT PINK contrast'

Once unrolled, it was bigger than expected but the lucky recipient advises that it is possible to pack an incredible amount in this bag including A4 binders (with height to spare) & books, along with the latest technology...zip it up with the full width zip, complete with KIPLING disc...and keep all safe and dry.

Equally useful on the beach with the usual paraphernalia and when those annoying sand particles creep in, simply tip it up and give it a good shake. Wipes clean.

The comfortable handles allow it to be carried on the shoulder, if required.
Once empty it is light enough and easy to fold up flat to put in a laptop case or bag for those moments when you need a penny, or more, for shop plastic bag advertising.

With well-stitched, rounded bottom edges, the approximate size is:

47.5 cm length x 43 cm wide, including coordinating piping.

* Single zip top
* Strong fabric handles, reinforced inside for extra durability

KIPLING embossed, on the front, along with a silicon monkey embellishment, which is on a key ring to remove, if required.
Plain reverse.
KIPLING fabric label inside at the top & product label lower down.
'Made in China'
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 2 July 2014
Easy to fold into a square. Have the zip across the top. Perfect for a summer day out or a holiday beach bag. I carry this as my fold up shopping bag!
on 27 March 2015
This bag is as I expected it to be. It's slightly large for me, but I'm of small stature so this isn't surprising. I have several Kipling bags so I'm confident that this bag will be long lasting. The quality of Kiplin is excellent.

The ordering and delivery from Amazon is second to none, but I'm still convinced that the packaging could be reduced by a considerable amount. I shall, however, continue to order from Amazon with every confidence..
on 18 October 2014
Lovely colour, I got the rusty caram. Would have liked if it had a little width between the sides then I'd have given 5 stars. Never the less you can still get a good amount of things in it and the material seems durable enough.
on 13 July 2015
I bought orange/purple combination because it was on a lightning deal in these colours only.

The colour is almost hi-vis and the contrasting purple is very bright, but because it is Kipling it still looks somehow posh. Also due to strong, quality fabric. No gusset and so anything you put into it has to be flat. Strong handles although they are just fabric strips. I have carried a 15.6 in wide laptop in the case in this bag with ease. Fits on the shoulder if required. Have not yet washed it but imagine there would be no problems.
on 12 November 2014
The bag just arrived.It is funny because it arrived in a huge box absolutely useless the site of it. Anyway the bag looks very nice and what counts it looks very strong and good quality. I can fit in my pc because there is a lot of space and even other things together, I am happy for my purchase though I could have chosen a brighter colour but I thought that being the bag so big it was wiser to choose a neutral colour.... I reccomend it!
on 9 August 2015
Cardboard box it arrived in, way too big for the bag. All good condition, bag looks to be very good, best once bulky items or lots of stuff put in as is a good size (especially good for beach & paraphernalia I can imagine) & when empty feels OK on shoulder but too wide horizontally!
on 23 July 2015
was disappointed with the colour of this bag, in the picture it looks turquoise but its actually green, i won't bother sending it back as i'm only using it as a beach bag but just to make people aware of the colour, the bag itself is a good size and good quality for the price.