- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Kinzd Slim RFID Blocking Front Pocket Leather Wallet for Men Mini Card Holder (Black)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Measures 4.4" x 3.2" x 0.1" (11.3cm x 8.3cm x 0.3cm);
- 6 card slots, 2 slip-in pockets & a middle compartment for storing folded cash
- RFID Blocking Wallet, Keeps your vital information in cards from being stolen. Does Block 13.56 MHz Frequency (Credit cards, debit cards, driver license and ID cards); Does NOT Block 125 KHz signal (ID badge, access cards and hotel room cards).
- Humanized card slots design, keep all cards snug in the pockets, and easy for each card in and out.
- Side open design for the currency pocket, easy to take the money in and out or put more money
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Do you worry that your cards or driving licence information are stolen? With our new RFID Blocking Slim Credit Card Wallet, you can go about your business while protecting your Identity and remaining in trend.
Nobody wants a big bulky wallet bulging in their pocket or aimlessly searching their wallet through all their different credit cards when it comes to paying the bill. The Kinzd RFID Blocking Slim Credit Card Wallet will make your life easy and simple, The measures is 11.3cm x 8.3cm x 0.3cm , with slim and compact design, our wallet stays slim while still carrying a decent load of essential cards
There are 6 card slots for credit cards , 2 slip-in pockets for the bill, a middle compartment for storing folded cash. The card slots keep all cards snug in the pockets, and easy for each card in and out with the humanized card slots design. Side open design for the currency pocket, easy to take the money in and out or put more money
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 191 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd save a little more and get something more expensive and save yourself the hassle of discoloured cards.
Pros: Fits in almost all pockets (including women's sized ones) and has multiple pockets. Makes it a lot easier to go out without a bag and isn't chunky at all.
Cons: The threads don't stay together but the wallet is still held together quite well. There is no way to store coins so I just put them in a separate pocket or something. Can get tricky when you're handling money of different currencies as there's no separate pockets for it.
Overall, it's great for day to day use and I'm very happy with the purchase.
The leather itself is slightly different to the one pictured but still looks great and feels of good quality hopefully a sign that it will last me for a while. Though one thing it looks like it might scratch easily, time will tell.
The leather looks like it's made of quality too, and looks hard wearing.
Overall, very happy with the purchase with only one exception if the company can do it - make the notes area slightly bigger to accommodate different sizes of notes internationally.
So I returned the wallet and ordered a new one which arrived today. This time with the card slots in the right place!
Anyway, it seems like a well made product and you can fit it quite a lot of cards - I have 10 cards in there at the moment. It is much slimmer than my old wallet and I will see how I get on with this one over the next few weeks.
Overall, it's a great slim wallet that doesn't bulge out your pockets and can fit quite a lot of cards!