on 9 July 2017
Runs hot, so I don't use much except to transfer data. Not noticed this before on Kingston Flash drives. Works fine though
on 13 August 2017
Cheap, cheerful and does as expected. Great price for a USB and I would definitely recommend.
on 10 November 2013
The memory stick was delivered on time, everything went smoothly until I inserted it into my PC, where I discovered it was on 14.9GB instead of 16GB. This was probably just my stick, but beware if you are looking for a full 16GB stick.

Overall I really like this stick, looks nice and has a cover for the port. Fast write speed, too. Definitely worth the money.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2015
delivered very quickly with another item I ordered. cant get excited about a data stick but its amazing value for the money, and excellent storage I am using it as a back up for my music, and other files. so very useful, worth buying.
on 5 October 2013
Purchased two of these flash drives and they arrived earlier than the estimated Amazon delivery date. Packed well and they do what they are intended to do without any problems encountered. Have been purchasing Kingston (as also other flash drives of similar reputable names) because I believe in their dependability.
on 6 September 2014
I bought this for my A levels, to store essays and the likes on it. It can hold a LOT of essays. More than I ever want to write. However it really came into its own when I bought a new laptop for university and wanted to transfer all my music from my old laptop to my new one. It worked a charm and I'm definitely going to be using this flash drive for all my documents in uni. Perfect, sturdy little flash drive and at a great price. Highly recommend!
on 7 September 2013
Stacks of storage on this affordable flash drive. I bought it solely as an mp3 source to stick into my car stereo. Downloaded hundreds of tracks onto it from my PC in a flash and it works like a dream. Capable of holding about 7000 songs....should keep me happy and stops all that fumbling for CDs whilst driving.
on 17 June 2016
What can I say, as usual the Kingston data traveler has found to be as reliable as ever and this generation is no different !
on 22 November 2015
Perfectly functional USB storage, but much prefer the little micro ones that you can leave plugged it as temp storage & then use to remove & transfer stuff as needed.
on 28 August 2013
On a USB2 port it copied 14Gb in 18 minutes so I have no problems with transfer speed. It looks good and fits in the usb port of my xbox easily. The swivel cap keeps the end safe and clean.
Much better that the fake diamond crusted one I got for my gf that my laptop wouldn't even recognise. It couldn't even see a device in the port.