4,087

on 9 June 2016
When ordered had no idea that the item was to come from the Far East, as it wasn't clear when placing the order and became suspicious when it took about 6 weeks to arrive. If I'd known this when I was orginally purchasing it, I would have placed my order elsewhere with a bonafide UK seller. Also noted that despite being packaged in what looks like a properly sealed Kingston 32GB pack, the micro SD caddy had a scratch across it and looked poor quality despite the authentic printing. Suspect that it is not a genuine Kingston 32GB micro SD card as when I tested it with SD card testing software on my android tablet it was labelled as INVALID (not KINGSTON) and on my Microsoft PC (using testing software h2testw) it also indicated that the capacity was 62GB? but failed to agree this when the software tried to write to it. Many corrupt areas were found on the micro SD card and it took ages to write and verify any files. Suspect that this is either counterfeit or of sub-standard quality - either way I shall not use it as it may prove to be unreliable to store important files or photographic memories. Unfortunately I cannot recommend this item and suggest that buyers should please look elsewhere - remembering that cheapness doesn't always buy good quality...
review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 April 2016
I bought this 16gb MicroSD for my raspberry pi and at only £4ish it really is great value for money. The fact that it is a microSD is really handy as when I am not using my pi I can copy an image of the card to my laptop and use the card as a backup for my digital camera.

You get 14.8gb from free space from this tiny little card (16gb version)

If you are a power user then this probably isn't the card for you based on read/write speeds but for most people including those looking for an SD card for you phone then this will do the job. Those of you looking for repeated snap shots on a DSLR might find this will restrict you a little.This won't be noticeable on a phone. Take your pick of the cards as I am sure they will all perform the same. This is perfect for a dask cam and was originally bought for my G1W.

On the whole I would recommend this card however just for the slight improvement on speed and limited difference in cost you should also consider the samsung evo range. They are brighter in colour which may not seem a big deal but if you drop it they can be easier to find.

If you found this review helpful, please click on the “Yes” button below. If you have any questions on my experience with this product please just ask
review image review image
on 18 November 2015
I was sitting down, using my phone when all of a sudden a notification popped up. 'Warning Low Storage' I read out loud whilst internally screaming as I cleared the message. This dire situation had forced me to scout the local shops for expandable storage but was put off by the lack of variety. Realising that a new movie was coming out on the Play Store I rushed back home and turned on the computer without haste. My fingers moving like bullets fired out of a machine gun, I navigated to Amazon and desperately searched for an SD Card. That's when I found this micro sized diamond in the rough. For the price that this item was listed for I thought that it was your average memory card that has half the storage listed... Or so I thought. After analysing the reviews and remembering the movie that was coming out a few days away I realised that this was the one. I clicked the 'Buy It Now' button with enough force that I was sure my whole desk sunk a couple of inches. I eagerly anticipated the delivery and tore through the packaging with my canines. I opened the back of the phone and inserted the SD Card into the phone. The everlasting notification of death finally went away as a message popped up on screen saying SD Card inserted. I breathed a huge sigh of relief as an extra 32 gigabytes of memory was added to my phone. But in all seriousness this a great buy and vital for anyone, even if your not a movie freak like me. Only thing I would say is that consider purchasing another external storage device if you intend on using this item to hold confidential information or documents.
on 10 September 2011
Item performs to specification. It is working perfectly in an Asus Transformer tablet. The SD adapter provided is very useful for initially transferring files from the computer before fitting the microSD to the tablet device.
on 17 March 2015
I found this one on Amazon ‘Kingston Technology 16GB MicroSDHC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter for £5.47p, then I started to read what 696 costumer’s had to say about this particular MicroSD Card.

I read reviews after reviews and came across a tiny handful of bad ones, some had replacement cards sent to them in good time.

So I took a look at just buying one and with postage, it came to over £9.43, so I cleared my checkout basket and ordered two at the above price, which came to £10.94p.

Now, I ordered this on Friday 13th and was hoping that at least one will be good and if the worst came to the worst and both of them turned out to be a dud, then I would take it from there to Amazon.

I received this will within the allocated time.

Both of them worked straight out of the box and they were made in China!

The price is great value!!!

I wish not to clap to loud. But as in one review I read, I will monitor these cards and send an update if any faults occur, which is not of my making.
on 24 October 2012
Turned up in 2 days, even on the free 3-5 day service.
Normal Kingston quality, no problems setting it up for my phone, transfer speed noticeably quicker than the older class 2 card previously used.
on 22 July 2013
After my Sandisk 32gb micro kept failing on me (i've read about compatibility problems) and I needed a size upgrade, this, I was told, was my best bet. And I can't fault it, i've almost filled it to the brim and it works with no problems whatsoever, it doesn't keep ejecting and I haven't had to format it once. If you need a Micro SD for your Samsung S3, buy this one.
on 24 July 2015
The product is fine and works as I had wanted it to, but there is not 32gb of space on this card. Before I had even used the card and it was empty there was only 29gb on it. I'm not used to buying external memory and perhaps this is the norm, but when ordering I expected to get the size that was advertised, not 3GB less.
on 20 March 2014
The first Micro SD Card I've tried that works with the Xperia Z range, Samsung and San Disc both failed, even re-formatting did nothing. Bought one of these from E Buyer, - worked first time in both my Xperia Z and Z ultra, no re-formatting required, just insert and go!
on 8 April 2014
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. They were charging £95 in pc world for a 64gb on the day I brought it. I have a Lenovo Yoga 10 3g tablet and that is where I'm using it. When i put it in my tablet it said "Damaged Card. Re-format?" and I clicked "Yes Please". About 4 seconds later it was perfectly fine. It really is as high capacity as it claims - aside from the bit you always lose on any sd card. I'd advise anyone with my tablet or any other suitable device to snap it up. Its also great in a pc btw.