on 5 January 2018
do the job
6 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2011
I bought this card initially as a replacement for the microSD that came with my phone (a Samsung 4GB Class 2 - see below re classes) as recording HD video was very laggy as write speeds were too low. Upon inserting this the change was noticed immediately - copying files to/from my PC were much quicker and HD video recorded smoothly allowing the sound and video to remain in sync.

I immediately bought another for my digital camera, which actually requires a standard SD size card, but this product comes with an adapter that you insert the microSD so there were no problems fitting it with any device that required microSD or standard SD size card.

Please note that this will NOT fit in a miniSD device. It is also an 'SDHC' card, so your device will have to specifically support SDHC and will not work in a device that only supports 'SD' (this includes any card readers attached to your computer!)

Overall, this card provides you with plenty of memory for your files, songs, photos etc and all at an affordable price. Kingston haven't let themselves down either by maintaining high read and write speeds, even for a Class 4 card.

(Those not familiar with classes - the scale typically goes from Class 1 to Class 10. The higher the class, the higher the performance/faster read and write speeds. Class 4 is typically standard and will suit most digital camera, phones, MP3 players. More detail can no doubt be found with a quick Google.)
8 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2016
It is what it is! A memory card. I bought it to chip my nintendo wii, it is super good for the value, and can be used for so many things because it has an adapter, so from micro SD you can use it as a regular SD. You can also use it on any laptop SD ports.

This is such a versatile item, and can have so many uses, which means a longer life for the product. I would recommend this to everyone.
on 30 July 2015
Unfortunately I had a few problems with this, laptop couldn't recognise it, when it did it wanted me to format the card. When I went to format the card it would fail. Eventually I managed to find a machine that did recognise it and allow me to format the card. To be fair it's unusual for Kingston as I have other cards that have been fine. Since I've been able to format it works fine. I've used it in my camcorder and it was ok. Just a lot of messing around before it worked.
on 11 September 2014
Good value for money. Delivered in 3 days. (free delivery). very satisfied Very well packaged. I wanted them for my GD510 LG Mobile Phone. The inbuilt memory, as in most low-cost phones, only enables 30 - 40 pictures to be taken before the memory is full. Inserting the 4GB Micro SD into the phone ups it to around 4,000 pictures before the card is full. It's then a doddle to remove the card at any time, and upload to your PC using the supplied card converter, which is actually easier than plugging the cables in and draining the phones battery to download them.
on 6 October 2014
Having checked locally for SD cards I was shocked at their cost so I found this on Amazon and jumped at it. The device arrived quickly and well packaged (there is also an adapter to make the micro card fit larger slots - I bought one last year without the adapter only to have to buy an adapter separately, so this is a good bargain !!)

Anyway it worked straight out of the packet and no problems since. Would definitely recommend.
on 4 November 2011
I bough my first card for my Samsung Tocco Lite phone which have a reputation for being picky when it comes to sd cards 4GB & up, but having read other reviewers having no problems with the card in their Samsung phone, I took the plunge. Sure enough it worked perfectly even when filled up completely with photos & music from my laptop, (some phones only recognise the first 2GB on a card). Quickly bought another for my wife's Samsung phone from Zoombits as their service was excellent & with the same great results. Just ordered a third for my wife's new camera from IJT as Zoombits no longer have it in stock, hopefully IJT's service will be as good. Edit: It was! Unable to submit another review so I've updated my original & the card from IJT works fine & was a Kingston. (23/1/12)
on 16 September 2016
Great service; great product. Unlike the "no packaging" name-brand version bought recently, this micro will happily work in my Sony MS adaptor in the cam, then just as happily in the SD adaptor in my printer or laptop! Moral: Pay Extra for Packaged Product!
on 4 April 2014
great piece of memory card and it is briliant to record about 60 albums. would you have believed in the 60's and 70's that you could record all that music onto this little card and play it in your tiny music device. Unbelievable, some things have changed for the better, because i know what its like to break or scratch an old ep or lp vinyl record and it is heartbreaking. this way the world is your oyster.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 December 2015
Reading on back of the package it states you dont get the full amount of said storage but doesn't say what you actually get.fits well into daughters phone just what needed to expand memory.comes with micro sd adapter.
One person found this helpful