Kingston Men's Hoxton Fixie Bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1020 hi-ten steel road frame with straight rear drop outs and bottle bosses on down tube
- 700C steel fork with straight blades. Steel 440mm drop bars with alloy ahead stem with 95mm ext
- Alloy caliper brakes with 2 finger alloy levers
- 36 hole 700C high profile alloy double walled rims in gloss white finish, alloy hubs. "Flip Flop" rear hub so fixed or freewheel
- Deep red paint finish, Clean silver decals, vintage brown grips & road saddle
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Kingston Hoxton vintage styled single speed bike comes with a flip-flop rear hub and classic drop bars. Fixies are one of the hottest urban trends as these stripped-down bikes are just so much fun!
Hi-ten steel road frame and straight bladed fork are robust and tough to handle the knocks of the hard hitting urban world.
The “Flip Flop” hub gives the option of fixed and free gear. Simply flip the back wheel and you’re able to freewheel.
700C road bike tyres and fitted on white colour co-ordinated double walled rims for added strength and durability.
Compact road bike calipers with CNC’d braking surface on the rim will provide you with to sharp braking as you cut through the traffic!
Sturdy and long lasting the Kingston Hoxton drop bar fixed gear bike is surprisingly easy to handle, nimble through traffic and quick to stop. Pure urban style and great value.
Weight of complete bike is approximately 12.5 kgs
50cm frame is suitable for inside leg range of 29" to 33”
56cm frame is suitable for inside leg range of 32" to 36"