Kingsize Pine Bed 5ft (160cm) Studio Kingsize Bed Wooden Frame with extra wide base slats and centre rail - VERY STRONG
|Price:||£109.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- We offer a FREE delivery to mainland England ,Scotland and Wales. sorry no Offshore service. We operate a FREE collection service in the unlikely event you are not satisfied with your purchase. We will email you the exact delivery day and will provide a two hour delivery window so you do not have to wait in all day. Our driver will also ring 30mins before on the day of arrival.
- BUY BRITISH - Manufactured in England by Strictly Beds & Bunks Ltd. This product is made using the finest Scandinavian NATURAL PINE. The timber is sourced from sustainable forests and machined in our Bedfordshire factory. - BUY BRITISH MADE PRODUCTS.
- RANGE NAME: Avon HEAVY DUTY Pine Bed. This is a heavy duty bed and can be used by adults. We only use extra wide solid pine base slats. Each bed has been tested to take a weight of two x 17 stone (108 kilos) adults. The base includes a strong centre rail and support leg. The product is sold for easy home assembly.
- This model does not include a mattress, the bed accepts a mattress size cm by 150cm by 200cm ( 5ft by 6ft 6) If you want this bed with a mattress please copy and paste these codes in Amazon search for options: B00HWWYV72 or B00IST7CPQ
- External Dimensions: 5ft Kingsize W158cm L212cm Headboard Height: 45cm . Clearance Under Bed: 34cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
RANGE NAME: Avon. HEAVY DUTY Pine Bed. This is a heavy duty bed and can be used by adults. We only use extra wide solid pine base slats. Each bed has been tested to take a weight of two x 17 stone (108 kilos) adults. The base includes a strong centre rail and support leg. The product is sold for easy home assembly.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The product itself is fine, supports a heavy memory foam mattress and so far no problems. However when we received our bed frame (flatpack) beds and bunks had not supplied the right amount of screws, we were half way through making the bed when we realised this and attempted to use their online parts sending website. The website wasn't much use as we couldn't find the parts we needed, so ended up having to go out the next day and buy screws ourselves. I emailed beds and bunks to complain about not being sent the right stuff and about how unhelpful the instructions were (blurry grainy black and white pictures, poor wording etc)and about how not only were the screws we needed not listed on their website but that their contact phone number didn't work either. The reply i received was beyond rude, I was told that other people think the product is fine so they don't really care whether I was happy with it or not- they even basically stated that unless a load of other people complain they couldn't care less about my complaint. I was also told that the screws are on the website but under a different name (how on earth a customer is supposed to know this i have no idea!) and that I could have just used the other screws in the set as they are apparently the same type (again with no indication of this on the instructions) Now, I'm no joiner but I'm pretty certain that they were not the same screws as they looked completely different - different threading and size and head type!Read more ›
But if you want to lie in bed at night scared to move in the fear of waking your poor partner for the hundredth time as you both suffer a rubbish nights sleep... then this is the bed for you.
Lasted three nights and requested a return.
The parts were well machined and smooth and all drilled holes were accurate and no screws or fittings missing.
The instructions are clear and after 30 minutes to an hour, you will have a good solid bed.
This model has a decent clearance under the base - similar to the divan we are saying goodbye to - and therefore gives loads of room for storage.
I have modified the bed base at one end to accept my chosen bed-head - I added an extra strengthening bar below the frame as an additional point to mount my bedhead - all good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
assembled pretty much straight forward once I received the bits and instuctions lol the co' accidently forgot to pack the primary items. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Perfect for the money. Fast delivery. We had the king size and it was missing drilled holes so we had to drill some of our own, saw another review from a king size customer so... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Amazon Customer
strong bed easy to assemble, altho instructions not clear enoughPublished 18 months ago by miss p m murphy
Excellent bed. Using it for more than one month. Very happy. Nice price. Excellent quality.Published 20 months ago by Mohamad A. Othman